𝙻𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅. 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚞𝚖

══════ • ❀ • ══════

may 2nd 1998

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚞𝚖" 

𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎

Waiting.

Violetta has never been particularly good at it. She's always been very impatient and when death was literally knocking on her door, she was even worse. She was sitting on the cold floor of the Great Hall, her gaze focused at Tonks and Remus who were still laying so still that only a miracle could make them live again.

Fred Weasley was also dead and when Molly Weasley cried after her son, Violetta had no choice than to cover her ears to muffle those screams ― she could picture her own mother's screams when she finds out that her only daughter is dead.

According to Neville Longbottom, Harry had left to go and face Voldemort by himself. Violetta figured that was stupid and useless since Harry couldn't kill him before Violetta and that bloody snake of Voldemort's dies ― which made Violetta think that perhaps Harry knew more than he led on.

"Will you be okay?" Fleur asked when she heard a little boy crying in pain.

Fleur's been on her side ever since Violetta saw her dead cousin. Fleur was the shoulder Violetta had cried against when the picture of Andromeda finding out that everyone in her family had died took over her.

Violetta nodded absent-mindedly.

"I will be back soon," said Fleur and placed a kiss on Violetta's temple.

Once Fleur was gone, Violetta glanced to her right to see where Fleur went. She saw her helping people the best she could which made Violetta smile but still she could feel tears leaving her eyes. She sniffed and wiped her tears before anyone could see her cry.

"Here," a voice said and Violetta lifted her chin up to see Professor Trelawney.

The professor was holding out a handkerchief.

Violetta let out a dry chuckle but accepted the offer.

"Thank you," she sighed.

Trelawney sat next to her and took a look at the two dead people in front of her and Violetta.

"She was your cousin, wasn't she?" The professor asked. "I remember her as a student, very clumsy."

Violetta nodded. "Yes, she is my cousin. I mean was... she was my cousin."