𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸. 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚗𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

february - march 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚗𝚊"

𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎; 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝

Violetta didn't tell anyone about the kiss to anyone else. There was a part of her that wished to tell Gabriel but she didn't want to risk anyone overhearing her telling it, so she chose not to tell him. She tried her best not to seem any different as before; her little break from bullying and annoying people ended and she did her best to be the person she was before Fleur.

Subconsciously she knew this was for nothing and that this only proved how much she really thought of Fleur and how she influenced her life.

When Violetta realized this, her feelings were as clear as a bright, cloudless summer day but still she did her very best to bury those feelings somewhere deep.

Violetta dodged Fleur like a Quaffle for the next few days. Every time she saw her walking down a corridor or having breakfast in the Great Hall, Violetta walked in the other direction or pretended not to be hungry.

Vivian had tried to talk some sense into her friend ― telling her that she should at least talk about what had happened with Fleur before it was too late. But every time, Violetta just ignored her friend's requests.

The truth was that Violetta wished, almost prayed that what had happened was just a big mistake and it didn't mean anything. She tried to assure herself that it was some sort of a fantasy which offered her an escape from the reality of her own situation which was marriage to a young man.

But hiding from herself wasn't going to fix the situation. Violetta has always feared that perhaps she was more of a Black than a Malfoy ― the Blacks had a tendency to get themselves disowned. But she didn't want that, she hadn't planned on kissing a half-breed girl ― however she thought that out of all the half-breeds in the world someone with Veela in them wasn't too bad.

Violetta figured that perhaps this was her rebellious stage ― kissing people she shouldn't, having feelings towards people she shouldn't.

At least she wasn't like Sirius Black, a Gryffindor blood- traitor. Sirius' defection wasn't temporary unlike Violetta's little feelings she was having.

But then when Violetta thought about whatever she has with Fleur being contemporary, sadness hit her the way waves hit the coast on a stormy night.

"Miss Malfoy," Professor McGonagall's voice echoed through the main corridor one evening.

Violetta heard the professor approaching her and she did her best to put her personal feelings towards the woman aside; ever since her last talk with McGonagall, Violetta's been rather upset and angry with the woman.