𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅. 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

june 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊"

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

What has been one of the most stressful years of her life was only getting worse once June fell upon like the many insults of Abraxas Malfoy. And while it felt soon for everyone, it felt like a flash of time for Violetta since she had missed a month of her life. It felt strange to think about it like that; missing a month of your own life, while everyone else lived their daily lives during that time.

June meant many things and the biggest one being the alarmingly fast approaching N.E.W.Ts for the seventh year students. The school's library has never been so packed and students Violetta has never seen with a book, were silently crying as they read. The atmosphere was tight and almost suffocating with the upcoming exams and the last task that was to take place in June.

Violetta however didn't stress about the exams since she's been studying plenty enough. What she stressed about was Fleur.

She and Fleur have been talking, greeting each other and even spending some time together but Violetta had insisted that Vivian was with them every time; she didn't want to risk losing her self-control and kissing Fleur again (or for the third time).

Kiss itself was not what Violetta was afraid of but what it might lead to, and since she still didn't know how to address her feelings and what to do about them, or what to do about her family, she needed to be careful.

Fleur respected this.

Often just before heading to bed and all of her roommates were already asleep, Violetta would stare at the ceiling and think about different scenarios and opportunities.

She thought about what might happen if she's with Fleur but won't let anyone know.

Then she thought about telling her family but the picture of Abraxas Malfoy would always make her stop even thinking about it. Telling them was not an option.

"What do you need to brew Wolfsbane Potion?" Quizzed Violetta.

Gabriel groaned. "I don't know, wolfsbane?"

"Maybe we can ask Lupin about that," smirked Regulus and flipped a page of his book.

Vivian snickered but shook her head. "That isn't very nice. He was the best Defence Against the Dark arts professor we have had in a long time," she said.

This was the truth; Quirrell was just a very pathetic excuse of a teacher, Lockhart was a fraud who probably didn't know how to wear any other colour than lilac. Their current professor Mad-Eye Moody is just what his name is; mad. So in conclusion, the werewolf was the best professor ever since Potter's arrival.