𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸. 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚕

══════ • ❀ • ══════

september 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚕"

𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎

After her little run in with Fleur with her parents, Violetta had decided to stay at home for a while to vanish any suspicions her parents could possibly have. Narcissa was absolutely appalled by Fleur ― she really had no reason other than the near death of her daughter which she blamed Fleur for.

What proved to be hard, wasn't just assuring her parents that she had only run into Fleur by accident but Regulus too, who made things a little too complicated. Ever since he pumped into Violetta holding hands with Fleur, he's been more sceptical of his sister's friendship with the French girl. For days after the little meeting, he kept asking questions about Fleur.

These questions were however buried once Violetta finally managed to distract her brother with other things such as his future plans.

"I work at the Ministry now," said Regulus, frowning.

"I know that, Reggie," Violetta rolled her eyes from behind the edition of Daily Prophet that was once again bashing Harry Potter. "I mean what Death Eaters."

Regulus sighed. "Seriously? This again."

"What? You said you were interested," whined Violetta, placing the paper down on her lap.

"I am but I don't think I should be talking about it with you..."

Violetta shook her head. "You are older by a few minutes, now stop acting like I am so much younger. You are interested in it, so am I."

"You aren't going to leave this be, are you?" Said Regulus and Violetta nodded very proudly. "I want to support the cause but that's it. I'm not planning on taking the mark since that will freak mum and I don't think she would survive St. Mungos' mental ward."

"Well I don't want to freak her out either but what can you do when she doesn't let us make our own decisions," Violetta complained.

"Yeah, but you don't always make good decisions."

Violetta gasped. "That is so not true!"

"Really? Because I don't think you ran into Fleur by accident" muttered Regulus, earning a very stern look from his sister.

"For the love of Salazar, keep it quiet," hissed Violetta. "You know that these freaking walls have ears or something."

Regulus merely rolled his eyes.