𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜

══════ • ❀ • ══════

april 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜"

𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍

Returning to Hogwarts wasn't as easy as Violetta had hoped. She was able to pick up school work immediately but it was all the attention she didn't like. She was used to attention as a Malfoy but she wasn't enjoying it this time; everywhere she went people whispered and pointed at her, wondering why Violetta Malfoy was the only treasure who didn't wake up.

Some thought it was mysterious, some thought she was weak.

Violetta didn't appreciate the latter one.

She tried her very best to pretend that her month-long absence didn't happen. She went to her classes, did her homework and told her brothers to back off whenever they asked how she was doing. She appreciated their concern but she didn't want to seem like some damsel in distress who needed looking after.

Dodging Fleur became much more important now than it was a month ago; under no circumstances Violetta wanted to explain to Fleur that nearly all the Malfoys were coming after her since they blamed Fleur for Violetta's month-long coma.

Unlike her family, Violetta did not blame Fleur. If anything she blamed herself for being so reckless and stupid. Stupid was the word she's been looking for ever since the kiss ― that stupid kiss which was so wonderful and beautiful.

Sometimes, in the middle of the night, she wakes up with sweat running down her forehead and the feeling of the kiss still on her lips.

Perhaps it was the humiliation Violetta felt from being the only one who didn't wake up from the sleep Dumbledore had put her and the others under but she became more and more annoyed by everything and everyone.

"Miss Malfoy, could you stay for a moment?" Said Trelawney once dismissing the class.

Violetta sighed and wished there was a reason why she could not stay behind but there was none, and she was too tired to come up with a lie. She nodded vaguely and waited for the rest of the class to leave before Trelawney approached her.

"How are you feeling, Miss Malfoy?" Asked Trelawney and sat down on a cushion next to the small rounded table where Violetta was sitting by.

"What do you mean?" Asked Violetta although she knew what Trelawney meant; everyone was asking her the very question.