𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅. 𝚊𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚖𝚋

══════ • ❀ • ══════

november 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚊𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚖𝚋"

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎; 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

They knew they were being hypocrites but Lucius was aware, what being a Death Eater was like and Narcissa knew what it was like to lose people to it.

The Malfoy couple was painted as cruel, manipulative and pure evil ― and they were that to others. They didn't care for strangers or even for acquaintances. But Salazar help, they cared for their family. Narcissa always wanted children and while Lucius didn't grow up wanting them since his relationship with his own father was bad ― he knew he wanted to have a family with Narcissa Black the minute he met her.

Their first order of business when it came to raising their children was not to give them the childhood they had ― and they've been successful so fat. They have been so successful that all three children lacked the sense of reality.

One has been trained to be the perfect heir ― training done by yours truly, Abraxas.

The second one thinks the world will fall at her feet (and is in a secret relationship with a woman).

The third one takes advantage of being the youngest and often acts out like a toddler.

But for their parents ― they were perfect.

Violetta Narcissa Malfoy has witnessed many things in her life and she never felt bad for people but the look of absolute fear in her mother's eyes when Violetta informed her that she was taking the mark, twisted something inside Violetta. She knew her parents ― her mother especially ― were completely against the idea of Violetta and Regulus taking the Dark Mark.

The whole concept of the Dark Mark and Death Eaters was so strange and twisted which made it so much better. Violetta believes in everything the Dark Lord drives for ― and so does her family ― but her parents need to protect her and her brothers made it all more complicated. If it wasn't for Regulus Black or for Evan Rosier, maybe things would be easier. Maybe then Narcissa wouldn't fear for her children's safety and maybe then Lucius wouldn't worry for the same thing and beyond.

Narcissa Malfoy was a woman of many qualities and skills, and hiding her emotions when needed was one of them. If her home wasn't going to be occupied by Death Eaters in mere minutes, she would be packing her daughter and son's bags just to get them out of what's to happen soon. But she couldn't do that ― even the thought of risking her children's lives because she disobeys the Dark Lord's wishes was too much to bear.