𝙻𝚅. 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚎

══════ • ❀ • ══════

march 1997

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚎"

𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎; 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝

Seeing Professor Trelawney was a hit and a miss. She did say a few things but after she fell asleep, it was nearly impossible to get her awake. Also, Violetta didn't have the patience to wait so she and Fleur left the Divination Tower.

"Are you sure you don't want to wait until she wakes up?" Fleur asked when they had left the tower and were walking down the corridors.

"She won't wake up for hours and I don't have the time to hang out here and wait," Violetta said. "Besides, she probably had no idea what she's talking about."

Fleur didn't quite believe Violetta. She placed her hand on Violetta's shoulder to stop her from walking. When Violetta turned to look at her, Fleur could see the worry on Violetta's face.

"We can wait if you want," Fleur said softly.

Violetta shook her head. "No, it was a stupid idea to begin with. Let's just go and I'll find another way," she said and began to walk again.

Fleur knew it was pointless to argue over the matter ― she wasn't either too impressed with Sybill Trelawney.

The two young women kept on walking. They walked all the way to the first floor while Violetta kept her head down the whole way. She didn't want to be noticed by anyone for many reasons. She also wanted to avoid her little brother ― not because she didn't want to see him but because she didn't know what she should say to him. Draco was supposed to avoid her the way their mother and aunt Bellatrix's been avoiding Andromeda for decades.

It was weird to be back in Hogwarts. That place used to be like a second home to her ― not because she didn't like her own home ― but because she spent most of her time there. She had learned most of the spells she knew there, she had had her first kiss there.

She met Fleur there which was definitely the best thing that had ever happened to her. She just wished she could tell Fleur. She knew she could but she just didn't know how or when. And then there was the final question, when she'll finally tell all the bad things she has done, would Fleur still be there.

With the corner of her eyes, Violetta noticed a short balding man walk past her but she gave him no notice. She kept walking, Fleur by her side and their fingers slightly touching each other.