𝙻𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸. 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢

══════ • ❀ • ══════

may 1st 1998

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢" 

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞; 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕

For some reason it felt like the end was nearing.

Edward Tonks had died about over a month ago. He was actually killed when on the run. It had been horrible ― witnessing Andromeda's reaction to her husband's death. Violetta felt sick when she heard her aunt screaming which made her think what would happen if her father would die. How would her mother react?

Nymphadora had her baby after her father's death, she named the baby Edward after her father. It was a bittersweet thing and her baby's arrival was nothing Nymphadora had expected ― she thought her father would be there too but he wasn't.

Because of everything, Violetta thought about contacting her family. She wanted to let them know she was fine but that would be a lie. She was fine at the moment but soon, perhaps not.

Violetta had asked Vivian to come to see her for the afternoon. She had something she wanted to talk about with her best friend and lately, she hasn't seen her friend as often as she would like to.

"So how are you?" Violetta asked.

The two friends were walking around Andromeda's neighbourhood. It was a later April afternoon and although it felt like the world around them was burning, the weather sure was beautiful. The sun was out and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. One might think everything was all right and that the world was not burning because of the idyllic neighbourhood they were walking in.

"I'm good," said Vivian but held a tiny frown across her forehead. "What about you? Do you have a plan yet?"

Violetta rolled her eyes. "God you sound just like Fleur."

"Well I'm sorry that I care," Vivian said. "But I was your parents a week ago, they asked about you."

"Why did you see them?" Violetta wondered.

Her parents have always liked Vivian. They've always thought that Vivian was much better company than the Greengrass sisters or the Parkinson girl.

Vivian shrugged. "They came to see my parents. I think your mother thought that perhaps my mum has heard something about you. Especially after the whole Manor thing."