𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌

══════ • ❀ • ══════

november 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌"

𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢, 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

The feeling of power and danger was colossal.

Violetta felt power whenever glancing at her mark and attending a meeting. She felt danger whenever going out in public ― the need to cover her forearm was now necessary. She enjoyed every meeting she attended and although she hasn't really done anything other than listen, she was sure she will have a mission soon.

Regulus felt the same way which really surprised everyone since he has always been one to be quiet about his feelings and thoughts. But now he was as loud and opinionated as his twin.

It was nearly mid November when Violetta and Regulus were sitting in another meeting, their father sitting just besides them. The only reason Narcissa was allowing her children to attend those meetings ― not that she had a word in it anymore since the twins were already marked ― but what brought her comfort was the fact that her husband was there to look after their children.

Violetta eagerly listened to what the Dark Lord had to say.

Everything he said made sense to Violetta. Everything he said about blood-purity was so right ― how they were supreme and to make this world a better place, muggles must be diminished.

There was just one problem ― Violetta wasn't allowed to do anything. Neither was Regulus. They just sat in the meetings and while their parents were more than happy that their children weren't put in the front line ― the children themselves were rather disappointed.

"Now to the more pressing matter," said Voldemort. "I have decided to free the ones who so loyally followed my name. Why should they be the ones to suffer, while they are the ones who did not betray me."

"M-my Lord..." started Mr Crabbe but was stopped by Voldemort who raised his wand.

He smirked, his scarlet eyes so revengeful and full of hatred. "I have heard your excuses many times already, Crabbe. You needed to stay for your family, and so on and so on. So did you all, even the ones with no family. I frankly don't care why you chose to betray me."

Violetta quickly glanced at her father who ― like many others ― had betrayed the Dark Lord but denied his loyalty to him back in 1981.

The Dark Lord wasn't merciful when he came back to his treacherous followers but his firm hand on Lucius eased when Violetta and Regulus took the mark ― willingly.