𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸. 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

october 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊"

𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢

If her parents didn't know any better ― they might think that their daughter was in a relationship with Gabriel Montague. Every time Violetta wanted to go and see Fleur, she told her parents she was going to see Gabriel. Normally she used Vivian as an excuse but now she couldn't ― the girl has been in Germany since August.

Things had gone easier though ― Regulus knew and he was going to keep Fleur as a secret. Now that he knew, Violetta only had to lie to her parents and grandparents if they were around. Draco hasn't been a problem since he was in school.

But things haven't been easy between her and her parents. They were hovering over her constantly and when they saw Violetta cleaning blood from her shirt, they freaked out.

She knew that telling her parents that her nose had been bleeding for the past months was only going to make them even more worried so she told them that she had accidentally managed to hit her nose to a door. The lie was bad but luckily, her father's Dark Mark had started to burn and he had to leave and while her mother wanted to interrogate her daughter more ― Violetta managed to lure her to talk about something else.

October was already halfway through and while Violetta was very happy to be out of school ― she sort of missed doing things.

Now, she couldn't really do anything and what she wanted to do ― join meetings for example― was out of the question. She didn't expect her life after school to be like this. She didn't think she would be hiding a relationship from her parents but then again she didn't think ending up with a girl was in her plans.

Violetta was once again at Fleur's place at the Leaky Cauldron and now, the snobby Malfoy girl didn't even scrunch her nose anymore at the small and dusty place. She found it rather homey ― not homey enough to actually live in a place so small but she thought it charming.

"I read a thing," said Fleur, stroking Violetta's hair.

The two girls were laying on Fleur's bed, Violetta's head resting against Fleur's shoulder.

"Mmm, about what?" Muttered Violetta sleepily.

"Bellatrix Lestrange."

Violetta's heart skipped a beat or two before she opened her eyes. She pushed herself to sit and turned to look at Fleur. Violetta has tried with all her heart and mind to avoid any conversation that might end up with the subject of her aunt.