𝙸𝚇. 𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎

══════ • ❀ • ══════
october 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════october 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎" 

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎

The students of Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang all sat by four long tables in the Great Hall. The Durmstrang students were gathered around the Slytherin table while the Beauxbatons students were with Ravenclaws. Half of the students were gushing over Viktor Krum; the girls over his looks and the Quidditch fans because they thought of him as God.

Violetta however, was not impressed. She didn't like Quidditch and she didn't think Krum was handsome. She thought he was overrated.

Violetta tried to have a conversation with her friends, and did her best to ignore her twin brother who kept bombing her with questions of her whereabouts when Beauxbatons and Durmstrang arrived. If ignoring her brother wasn't enough work, the Durmstrang boys were all over her. They kept talking to her with their heavy accents which made it almost impossible for her to understand them.

"So vat is your name?" Asked one boy who had abnormally large eyes compared to the rest of his face.

"She's a Malfoy," Draco cut in, just like Regulus, he did his best to shove all the boys from her.

The Durmstrang boy glared at Draco, then at Regulus and he connected the dots. The two blonde boys were clearly brothers and it seemed that they somehow knew the girl, who didn't look anything like them. He narrowed his eyes at Draco and Regulus when Viktor Krum of all people, whispered something to his ear and his eyes widened and you could see the redness covering his face.

He didn't say anything and instead, got up and walked to the other side of the table, away from the three Malfoy siblings.

"Seriously?" Violetta arched her brows at her brothers.

"What?" Draco said innocently. "It wasn't like you like the guy. Right?"

"Of course I didn't. But I can tell that to him myself," said Violetta.

"Can you?" Regulus frowned, clearly trying to find his way into the conversation and from there, to where Violetta was during the welcoming of the foreign schools.

Violetta grimaced at Regulus. "Yes I can," she said sternly but Regulus just kept looking at her. "I was nowhere when you were outside. I just happened to be late, that's all," she stated for the hundredth time.

"Okay okay, don't go all Violetta on me," Regulus smirked.

"Hilarious," Violetta snorted dryly before focusing back on Vivian and Gabriel who were eagerly listening to the three Malfoy children picking on each other.