𝚇𝚇. 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚢

══════ • ❀ • ══════

february 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚢"

𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

The first month of spring flew by so fast that Violetta had barely any time to think about the future which did approach with such haste. She hasn't spent her promised time with Fleur meaning that she hasn't had the chance to help her with the second task. But it also seemed that either Fleur had completely forgotten this or just didn't want to bother Violetta anymore.

Violetta had thought that spending some time away from Fleur would make her forget the way she feels every time she's around Fleur would disappear but she was wrong. She often found herself looking for Fleur's silvery blonde hair and light bell-like laugh.

One day, early in the afternoon Violetta had just finished Divination when she saw Dumbledore waiting for someone by the main foyer. While she had no idea who the man was waiting for, she frowned and ignored the Headmaster and kept going. She passed him but just like always, Dumbledore radiated some mystic emphasis which made Violetta stop.

"What is it?" She muttered, her back facing Dumbledore.

You would think that a Malfoy and Dumbledore wouldn't get along too well, but Dumbledore has always seen the potential in Violetta. A potential he has never seen in anyone else, a potential Violetta didn't know she possesses.

"Phineas would like to have a word with you," said Dumbledore calmly.

Violetta turned around to face the Headmaster. "Why does Phineas want to talk to me?"

"He has a message, from your grandmother," he answered and Violetta's face turned into a very sour one.

It was one thing to talk with Phineas Nigellus Black but to talk with him about Druella, Violetta couldn't decide if this was good or not. Phineas was self-absorbed which wasn't unusual among the Blacks but for some reason he did not like Druella. Of course the man has been dead for the past seventy-two years and hasn't really met Druella but he knew a thing or two about the woman. Sometimes Violetta finds it funny, how someone who has never met her grandmother and is dead doesn't like her.

"Is it necessary?" Asked Violetta but for her unfortunate, Dumbledore nodded. "Fine, I'll come."

She followed the Headmaster and while Dumbledore created some small talk with her, she didn't really bother to listen. Before she even noticed, the large gargoyle stood before her and guarded the entrance that led to Dumbledore's office.