𝙻𝚇𝙸𝚇. 𝚡𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

══════ • ❀ • ══════

january 1998

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚡𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢"

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠; 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚢

Violetta has never thought about death.

Not even when she was a child and death came knocking on her door more than once. She didn't think about it when her own aunt tortured her until she fainted because of the pain. She didn't think about death when she was on a mission and spells hit her way or when she fought her grandfather.

When she found out about her fate as a Horcrux, Violetta thought about death for the first time. Her first thought wasn't how scary it must be, but how she needs to leave Fleur.

Violetta didn't know what she believed in anymore. She didn't know what happens after one dies ― will you stay around as a spirit or is there just never ending darkness. And then there was her past, the person she used to be. She hasn't been a nice person, she knew that much and that made her wonder if there was a place for bad people like her.

The thought of not being able to wake up next to Fleur made her stomach twist. Her blonde hair tickles her nose when the morning sun's lights wake them up. Not being able to hear Fleur's adorable accent or her light laugh.

So whenever Violetta couldn't sleep at night, she would stay awake and look at Fleur. Her eyes would take in every inch of the blonde woman laying next to her. She would wonder how she ended up in this situation, feeling such strong feelings towards someone. She never knew she could feel this way about someone. She has loved in her life ― her family and friends ― but the love she feels for Fleur was something out of this world.

It was a feeling that had awoken something in her. Something wonderful ― perhaps scary at first ― but real and magnificent.

Fleur has made her into a better person. She had opened Violetta's eyes, she had taken off the blindfolds that held Violetta from seeing things.

Maybe she was turning into her godfather or something but Violetta started to write her own diary. She used to do it when she was still in school but once life turned the way it did, she had stopped for safety reasons. Back in the manor Violetta's privacy wasn't always respected ― her brothers were very protective of her and if they had to read her diary to make sure she was all right, they did that.