𝚇𝙻𝙸𝙸. 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚍𝚎

══════ • ❀ • ══════

june 1996

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚍𝚎"

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

Two months had passed since Violetta found out that her grandmother Druella wasn't rotten to her core. It had come as a surprise to her and to Regulus once Violetta told him about what Druella had done. Regulus was sure that Druella had been experiencing a stroke at the moment when coming to Violetta's rescue. Violetta agreed but there was something genuine about Druella's behaviour that afternoon.

The near possibility of Abraxas finding out about Fleur made Violetta very paranoid but it didn't mean that she stopped seeing the French girl. Lying had become a daily task for Violetta ― she would lie to her parents where she was going while demanding her brothers to do the same.

It was actually easier now that Draco knew as well, and Druella.

Violetta only had to lie to her parents and the remaining three grandparents.

When she wasn't with Fleur, Violetta spent her time seated in meetings where she was growing rather impatient with the lack of action. Regulus was allowed to attend more dangerous missions but not Violetta and she knew it wasn't her parents who had decided this. They had no power over the Dark Lord even when it came to their children.

But now Violetta was with Fleur, her head on the blonde witch's lap. They were yet again in Fleur's little room in the Leaky Cauldron. Violetta didn't even dare to peek out of the window, worrying that Abraxas had his spies looking for her.

"Let's play truth and dare, without the dare," said Fleur, her fingers tracing Violetta's features.

Violetta frowned. "What is that?"

"It's a muggle game..." started Fleur and rolled her eyes when Violetta twisted her face in disgust. "But it is fun. I promise."

If it wasn't for Fleur ― Violetta would never play something that muggles have invented ― but she was rather a sucker for the French girl so she gave in.

"All right. How does it goes?" Asked Violetta, locking her eyes with Fleur's.

"I ask you a question and you answer. Then you ask one and I answer," explained Fleur.

Violetta grinned. "No wonder the game was invented by muggles. It's far too simple and easy."

"If you say so," smirked Fleur, leaning towards Violetta and placing her lips against hers. "You ready, Miss Malfoy?"