𝙻𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

══════ • ❀ • ══════

october 1997

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢" 

𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Violetta Narcissa Black has never been a big fan of Halloween. For many reasons she thought the holiday was rather insulting for the likes of her ― witches. So to take her mind off of the stupid holiday, Violetta invited Vivian and Gabriel over. She hasn't seen her friends in a long time and was unsure how much they knew of her current situation.

At first she was determined not to tell them because she worried her mother might somehow manage to get the information out of Vivian and Gabriel but she had to tell someone. Fleur was the only person who knew and just for safety reasons, Violetta had to tell someone else too.

Vivian was gobsmacked, speechless and angry ― and Vivian Gold was never angry.

Gabriel firs thought Violetta was kidding, then he thought he was so high that he's hallucinating things but soon came to realise that Violetta was telling the truth and that he wasn't that high.

"Do your parents know?" Vivian asked.

Vivian and Gabriel were aware that Violetta had challenged death and went home to see her family some time ago.

Violetta shook her head. "Merlin no. They knew something had happened when Abraxas took me to the Dark Lord when I was a baby but they don't know why or what was done to me."

"So Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy knew something had happened to their daughter but they never found out what? How are they still breathing? I thought your parents were these overprotective people who would literally do anything to find out everything about their children," Gabriel frowned.

"I know, shocking right."

"And what about Potter? What are you going to do with him?" Gabriel asked.

With a shrug of her shoulders Violetta answered. "We have a deal. He can't win without my help."

"And have you come up with how to destroy the Horcrux part in you?" Asked Vivian.

"Not yet but I will. I will figure it out," Violetta assured. "I will be fine."

Vivian wasn't too impressed with her friend's words ― she had a hard time believing Violetta. She knew her best friend well and could tell that whatever Violetta needed to do to ensure her safety was not well planned or planned at all.