𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚗

══════ • ❀ • ══════

january 1996

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚗"

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞

It was still January and the snow was like a blanket which filled the grounds of Violetta's home. Windows were decorated by ice and all the fireplaces were burning around the day for some extra warmth. And warmth was what they needed. The manor was no longer warm or a home of a happy family ― it was now exactly how it looked from the outside.

Cold and dark.

Bellatrix and her husband along with Rabastan had taken the Malfoy Manor by a storm. Lucius wasn't pleased nor was Narcissa. She was trying her best to have a good relationship with her sister but Bellatrix was a very difficult person.

On the bright side, Violetta and Regulus were about to join a mission.

According to Nott Senior, the mission wasn't going to be the worst imaginable, just some extortion and breaking and entering.

This however didn't make it better for Narcissa ― she was nearly hysterical on the dawn of this day, screaming and yelling at everyone in the sight for letting her children get into the mess they were in.

"No! Absolutely no!" Narcissa exclaimed when Lucius delivered the news.

Lucius wasn't too happy about it either but he knew better than to defend the Dark Lord's wishes. "Cissa, try and be reasonable. There's a big chance that things will be even worse if they don't do as they have been told," he tried to explain.

"They have taken the mark, isn't that enough? I am still their mother and I should have a word in this!"

Violetta was leaning against the doorway, her hands crossed over her chest as she looked at her mother being her usual hysterical self while her father was trying to calm her down. It didn't take too long for Regulus to arrive at the scene.

He stood behind his sister and whispered. "Sometimes I forget how scary mum can be."

"Please, she's a Black. People think daddy is the scary one but they have not met the rage of mama," said Violetta quietly.

Regulus hummed in response.

"Do you understand what happens if they get caught?" Cried Narcissa. "They will end up in bloody Azkaban!"