𝙻𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

may 1998

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚊" 

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

TThis has got to be a joke, Violetta thought to herself.

She had no idea what was going on. She didn't know why she had just seen her family and Fleur months after the battle and now she was in a white room with no windows, doors or anything other than herself. She couldn't remember anything prior seeing her family and was confused beyond words.

She stumbled on her feet, breathing so heavily but something felt different.

Breathing felt different, it was like she breathed in something cold and exhaled even colder air out. But she didn't feel the coldness of her breathing, she didn't actually feel anything. There was certain numbness in her fingers and toes and Violetta had to look down at her feet and hands to make sure they were still there.

Her heart was beating very slowly but yet she could hear it.

She stared down at her feet which were bare and it wasn't until then that she realised she was no longer wearing the clothes she did at the battle. She wasn't wearing her leather jacket anymore and her feet weren't covered by the boots she got from Gabriel.

Violetta was wearing a white dress, making her blend in with the room so perfectly that if her hair wasn't brown, you could barely see her. While she was no longer wearing her own clothes, her rings were still with her.

She carefully caressed them with her thumb. She felt one ring which was her Black ring she never gave up ― technically she was never disowned from the House of Black. But her Malfoy ring was there too.

The ring was supposed to be somewhere in the Manor and not with her ― she hasn't seen it in over a year. She hasn't seen it since she told her family about being in love with...

Fleur.

Panic took over her as she repeated the events of the battle in her mind. She glanced around the white room as she tried to find something or someone, anyone who could tell her what was happening. Who could tell her where she was and how she ended up there.

But there was no one.

But that couldn't be possible, she had just witnessed Fleur having a heart to heart with her family. None of it made any sense.