𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚌𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚢

══════ • ❀ • ══════

august 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚌𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚢"

𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜

The amount of noises in the Quidditch Arena was ridiculous, you could barely hear your own thoughts. Everyone was shouting and cheering, fighting over which team was the best and would win. Violetta smirked, people were overly enthusiastic. She kept looking over the crowd, observing people. The ocean of people were all dressed in either red or green, sort of like in the Quidditch Matches in Hogwarts. It was still warm enough, autumn season had just started and the sun was warming the masses as they jumped up and down, rooting their teams.

Violetta followed her family to their box, the best one obviously. Nothing less for the Malfoys. The middle child of the Malfoy family, the only daughter of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, carefully made her way to her seat and sat down. She fixed the hem of her skirt as she sat, making sure that there were no wrinkles on her skirt. She was dressed in a very Slytherin way. She had her favorite dark green and black plaid skirt, black silk shirt, dark green blazer and a pair of ankle boots on.

"Come on Reggie, you have to let me know," Draco whined, making Violetta roll her eyes.

The boy wanted to know how to get into the Shrieking Shack near Hogsmeade. Regulus was one of the few ones who knew how to get in there.

The eldest shook his head at his brother. "Draco, you can go to Hogsmeade but you don't need to know how to get into Shri---," he started but stopped when he noticed their mother listening to him talking. He didn't want their mother to know that he and his friends spent most of their school years hanging in the Shrieking Shack. Last year was an exception, the school was breathing down their necks because of Sirius Black.

"Shri what, Regulus?" Narcissa questioned her eldest.

"Oh nothing mother," he said quickly and turned back to his brother and gave him a warning look.

Violetta had wandered to her own world, not paying any attention to her brothers when she felt Regulus' hand on her shoulder. She snapped and shot an annoyed look at her older brother who had just startled her.

"What?" Violetta asked before nudging Regulus back.

"The Minister," he whispered to her, and pointed at the old man who was now talking to their father.

"Ah Fudge," Lucius greeted the man, Fudge, holding his hand out as he reached the Minister of Magic. "How are you? I don't believe you've met my wife Narcissa? Or our children Regulus, Violetta and Draco?"