𝚇𝙸𝚅. 𝚎𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

december 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚎𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊"

𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Violetta tossed and turned around on her bed, the time went by so slowly ― she couldn't fall asleep with so many thoughts bothering her. She kept staring at the ceiling. There was so much on her mind; her birthday, Fleur, that weird warmth she had when she was around her. Violetta thought her thoughts and feelings about Fleur were strange ― unlike any she has ever had.

Her entire life, things have always been easy.

She has never been confused by anything or anyone. She knew she loved her family, she knew she was better than others and knew she was never going to lack anything. But now there was this person in her life, or maybe not in her life, but around her and she was just confused.

And she was so tired of being confused.

Knowing that she won't be able to fall asleep any time soon, Violetta left her room and headed to the Astronomy Tower. The Astronomy Tower was a place of comfort to her. As a child, she loved to look at the night sky and it used to calm her. It was a habit she had inherited from her mother. Back when she was a young child, Violetta often found her mother looking at the night sky during the late hours.

Violetta laid on the blanket she had brought with herself from the Slytherin Dungeon. She kept staring up, the dark sky was filled with bright stars. Because she was half Black, she knew a lot about stars and astronomy in general. She could easily spot different constellations even with her bare eyes.

Sometimes when Violetta used to stargaze with her mother, the older woman would often point at the star and constellation her sons were named after. She told her young daughter that this way her brothers were always there to look after her. And so was her godfather even if he was no longer among the living.

Regulus and Draco.

A star and a constellation.

Violetta was a flower.

Her brothers used to tease her about it which often made her feel excluded. Her brothers were a star and a constellation while she was a flower. But then her mother and father always said that she was a flower just like her mother and because young Violetta thought of her mother as her hero ― and she still does ― she felt pride.