𝚇𝙻𝙸. 𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚗

══════ • ❀ • ══════

april 1996

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚗"

𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠

April came and so did pressure.

Voldemort went on and on about a prophecy he needs to have, assigning Lucius to get it for him. Violetta and Regulus became more and more active when it came to missions and attended many but still, those missions were easy and harmless. They would watch and listen, learn and observe.

When Violetta wasn't fighting for the 'greater good', she spent her time with Fleur. Their fight was long gone and Violetta had to admit she was glad. Fleur had also kept her promise and didn't ask her questions about her family ― which made things so much easier for Violetta. She would go to Fleur's late at night and the two of them would go out, knowing that it was safe in the dark.

While things were good between Fleur and Violetta ― the latter had become slightly paranoid that she was being followed whenever going to see Fleur. The feeling arose when she felt like someone was following her a few days ago when she came to see Fleur. Violetta had turned to look over her shoulder several times that day but every time she did, no one was there and she felt quite stupid.

It was an early April morning and Violetta hadn't slept at all last night.

She and Fleur had spent their night outside, having a little date which was organised by Vivian. Vivian's parents were away so to make sure no one was going to see Violetta and Fleur, the Gold girl asked them to have a outing in the gardens of her home.

Now, the warm morning sun warmed Violetta's face as she stood by Fleur's window, her face leaning against the glass. Violetta's breathing made the window go blurry and with her fingers, she drew little flowers on the window which disappeared as the seconds went by. She directed her breathing again towards the window, making the same phenomena happen over and over again.

She thought it was soothing.

Fleur thought it was a coping mechanism.

"What are you doing?" Asked Fleur when sneaking up behind Violetta. She wrapped her arms around Violetta's waist and placed a kiss on her neck.

Violetta chuckled, her face still facing the window. "It's so calm here. Nothing or no one bothers you."

Fleur frowned at the statement. "What an odd thing to say."