𝚇𝚇𝙸. 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚗𝚒

══════ • ❀ • ══════

february 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚗𝚒"

𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎

It was a Wednesday evening when Violetta saw Fleur again for their session to figure out what the next task was about. Violetta was nervous to say the least since the last time she saw Fleur was three days ago when she had her panic attack. Ever since that afternoon, Violetta has been trying her best to avoid Fleur and this included spending a lot of time with Vivian and Gabriel.

The two girls were outside, sitting on a bench and while Fleur examined the Golden Egg, Violetta had her nose buried in a book about the Tournament's past. She thought that maybe she could find something from there.

"Nothing?" Asked Fleur when Violetta threw the book on the ground.

Violetta sighed heavily. "Nothing," she said with a shake of her head.

"You know, you don't have to help me. I know you have your exams coming and everything..." said Fleur, thinking that this frustration of Violetta's was merely because she wanted to be somewhere else.

"No no, it's not that. I'm just not used to not knowing things," explained Violetta. "I don't know if you've heard but I have a reputation of being a smart one."

Fleur chuckled softly and picked the book Violetta had thrown and placed it on the bench the Malfoy girl was sitting on. "I've heard, and don't worry. We still have a week before the Second Task."

Violetta gave Fleur a small smile and picked up another book. "I just can't understand how you're so calm about this."

"Oh, I am not calm. Inside, I am freaking out."

"Well that doesn't add any unnecessary pressure on this," laughed Violetta and gestured to the piles of books next to her and the Golden Egg on Fleur's lap.

Violetta was surprised how much she enjoyed spending time with Fleur. Every time, Violetta felt her worries fading away. She didn't think about the fact that she's forced to spend her upcoming summer with Druella in France while some French boys were going to be courting her all summer.

The thought of being stuck with Druella terrified her. She only hoped that at least her mother was going to come there as well - if not all time - then some at least.

She hasn't received any new information and was sure that her parents would have the courtesy to tell her. But then again, they didn't tell her about the marriage contract Abraxas had made between her and Derrick Peregrine.