𝚅. 𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚜

══════ • ❀ • ══════

september 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚜"

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

When Violetta first sat on the stool in the Great Hall and Professor McGonagall was about to place the Sorting Hat on her dark, Black inherited, curls the Sorting Hat didn't hesitate to reveal the students and faculty of Hogwarts' where Violetta belonged. McGonagall didn't even have the chance to place it on top of Violetta's head correctly before it yelled Slytherin.

The very same happened to her brothers and soon all three were treated like they were Slytherin royalty. Other Slytherins treated them with respect while others ― like the ones from Gryffindor ― treated them like they were the scum of their world.

Violetta has never been too fond of Hogwarts. She liked the school and thought the education was good from some parts but she had to agree with her father ― she wasn't too happy to be mingling with muggle born 'witches' and 'wizards'. She didn't look at them as such ― if you weren't a pureblood, you were not a real witch.

While the education and the people of Hogwarts were not of Violetta's liking, she did think the place was rather beautiful and historical. She felt pride when walking through the hallways of the school ― her great-great-great-grandfather Phineas Nigellus Black used to be the Headmaster in his time.

Even if Hogwarts has changed radically since Potter's arrival and the oppression of Slytherins was now stronger than ever because of Dumbledore's golden boy, the magic of Hogwarts was still there. Its old stone walls, long corridors and endless stairs just exuded history and magic. Thousands of old paintings made the place look more regal and countless candles gave the halls some extra meaning.

After a long train ride to the school, Violetta, her brothers and best friends made their way to the Slytherin Dungeons where they were greeted by some of their friends.

Regulus had his own group of friends just like Violetta and Draco. The eldest Malfoy was good friends with Lucian Bole and Declan Crouch ― the latest was Bartemius Crouch Senior's nephew. Both of Regulus' friends were quite alright but in their younger days, they both had had a huge crush on Violetta ― Regulus shamed it out of them.

Besides Vivian and Gabriel, Violetta was good friends with Gemma Farley.

When Violetta and Vivian entered their room, Gemma was already waiting for them with a broad smile and open arms.