𝙻𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚜

══════ • ❀ • ══════

may 2nd 1998

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚜"

 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜, 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

It had been Kingsley who stormed into the Tonks residency on May the 2nd. He informed them that Hogwarts was under attack which meant that it was finally time. Violetta bid her goodbyes to her aunt and held back her tears, knowing that her niece was about to walk into a death trap. Nymphadora tried to argue her way to the battle as well but her mother was not having it and kept reminding her daughter that she has a newborn son.

Violetta did not know what the end of the world would look like but once she and Fleur got to Hogwarts, she could picture it so clearly. The castle which used to be her second home for seven years was under complete chaos and not the kind Fred and George Weasley usually managed to make ― this was real and bad.

Students ran around the castle, preparing for a battle like they stood a chance. All of Violetta's old professors shouted orders around and made sure that the youngest students were kept safe since they were still so new to the concept of magic and how to use it.

"Professor Trelawney!" Violetta sighed loudly when she saw her old Divination professor.

Trelawney turned to look over her shoulder and when she noticed Violetta, she gave the young woman one of the saddest smile's Violetta has ever seen which made the pit in Violetta's stomach grow deeper and deeper.

Violetta felt Fleur's hand on her shoulder and she glanced at her with a look of fear in her eyes.

"We should find Potter," said Violetta and continued walking.

They walked past the Great Hall where Violetta heard Professor McGonagall and instead of stopping, she kept going. Time was a crucial assent which she no longer had. Finding Potter was now Violetta and Fleur's number one priority.

As they kept walking around Hogwarts in order to find Harry Potter and his friends, Violetta could remember her younger self walking around these halls. She had been so naive back then, even as a eleven years old girl who started Hogwarts for the first time. She had thought of herself as a superior to everyone else because of her blood and name.

Now she thought it was ridiculous ― her blood nor name were going to save her in case things take the necessary and ugly turn she was still so afraid of.