𝚇𝚇𝚅. 𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢

══════ • ❀ • ══════

june 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢"

𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜; 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝-𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍; 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝

The dawn of the last task emerged quickly after the last of the exams were done. Seven years of hard work and some mental breakdowns over History of Magic has finally paid off and the last thing now was to graduate. Now graduation was something Violetta has waited for ever since she started Hogwarts. She wasn't one of those muggle-born students who are absolutely mesmerised by Hogwarts and want to stay there forever. Violetta was more than happy to go home and enjoy the whole service the house-elves provide while not needing to worry about exams and grades.

In between exams, Violetta also had time to reflect on herself and what she wants. She wants Fleur and no matter how hard she tries to fight against the feeling, she can't shake it off. She can't ignore it and just the thought of possibly losing Fleur if Violetta herself was too afraid to make a move, made her heart ache.

Violetta had finished her Transfiguration exam earlier in the morning and was about to find Fleur and wish her good luck for the task. The morning was beautiful and calm, although it surely wasn't that for the Champions. Speaking of one, Fleur paced around the Entrance Hall nervously, muttering French to herself.

"Fleur," said Violetta rather cheerily and approached the French girl.

But Fleur didn't seem to notice Violetta and kept pacing around. It wasn't until Violetta reached for her arm when Fleur stopped and realised she had company.

"I'm nervous," said Fleur without a 'hello' or any greeting whatsoever.

Violetta wrinkled her nose and pulled Fleur just a little bit closer to her.

"Come," she said and led the way to the closest empty classroom.

The classroom wasn't dark, thanks to the sun that shone so brightly that it lit almost the entire room. The magical objects shimmered with the light, making it look like they were under thousands of stars. The calmness, the atmosphere around them gave such warmth to them both.

Fleur was slightly surprised by Violetta's behaviour since she wasn't the one to make the first move, regarding anything.

"I'm going to be in France the whole summer, trapped under my grandmother's prying eye, but I was hoping that maybe we could see each other there," said Violetta sincerely.