𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

june 1997

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚊" 

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Far away from London, Violetta's previous home was still a shadow of its former self and so was her family. Regulus had taken his sister's punishments for her traitor status although he was aware that if Violetta was ever to come back, she wouldn't have to go through those punishments. Violetta might be the smarter one of them but even Regulus knew that the Dark Lord had something on Violetta which prevented him from hurting her.

"Mother?" Regulus asked when he entered his father's study.

Lately Narcissa has spent awfully a lot of time in Lucius' study. Regulus figured it was because she surely misses her husband and because the study was the last place she had seen her daughter before all hell broke loose and Violetta was banished from the manor.

Narcissa had tried everything to overrule Abraxas' decision but there was nothing she could do. Also, she wondered if Violetta would even like to come back. She was aware that her daughter's life had taken a bad turn and although she had tried to confront Violetta of this and help her ― the girl was a stubborn mixture of a Black and a Malfoy who took pity from no one. Not even her own mother.

Hearing her eldest child's voice, Narcissa stood up immediately from Lucius' chair with worry taking over her.

"What is it? Are you hurt? Is Draco all right?" She asked quickly. "Is... is it your sister? Have you heard from her?"

Regulus has heard from his sister but that was months ago.

"Draco's fine and no, I haven't heard from Violetta," Regulus explained and any hope his mother might have held to hear news from her daughter disappeared into the thin air.

"And you are all right? Nothing happened..." Narcissa asked.

Regulus shook his head. "I'm fine mum."

Narcissa sighed and sat down again. "Good, good."

"I just wanted to see if you need anything. Feeby said you haven't eaten dinner today," said Regulus.

"Oh don't worry about me, darling. I will go and have dinner later," Narcissa assured.

Regulus gave his mother a small smile before turning away from her and heading back to his room but he was stopped by his mother.

"Did you know?" Narcissa asked, making Regulus stop by the threshold.