𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

══════ • ❀ • ══════

october 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐"

𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Violetta was ecstatic ― she and Regulus were going to attend another meeting. But obviously this didn't please their parents at all. Normally Lucius and Narcissa wouldn't let Violetta or Regulus attend one but they didn't really have any choices anymore. They have tried their best to keep their children away from all that is happening but now the Dark Lord has personally requested the presence of Violetta and Regulus.

While Violetta was getting herself ready, her mother was pacing back and forth in the corridor just outside Violetta's room. Narcissa was picking her nails just like she used to do when she heard her mother and Andromeda fighting.

Things with Violetta have been rather strange lately ― she would disappear for hours, claiming she will be at Vivian or Gabriel's. Now Narcissa nor Lucius would normally believe their daughter but ever since the revelations of France came into light, they didn't know how much there was about their daughter she kept in the dark.

Speaking of the grand reveal of turning down every single suitor ― Violetta ended up spending two days at Fleur's before Regulus came knocking on Fleur's room door and demanded his sister to come home.

"Darling, please calm down," said Lucius as he approached his wife.

Narcissa turned to face her husband. "Don't tell me to calm down," she warned him. "Don't tell me to calm down when my children are about to meet the Dark Lord."

Lucius sighed and briefly closed his eyes before opening them again. "I am sorry, love."

"I know," she muttered before glancing at Violetta's door. "She's excited..."

"I suppose that's better than being traumatised for life," said Lucius, trying his best to lighten the mood but by the look his wife gave him, she was not amused.

Before Lucius could have said anything else, the door opened and Violetta stood at the threshold. She wasn't wearing the same worried expression as her parents were. She was practically grinning, excited about what's to come.

"Hey," she said smiling.

Narcissa sighed and caressed Violetta's cheek. "You all right?" She asked and glanced at her husband who was standing next to her.

"Yes," said Violetta and saw her brother walking towards her and their parents.

She grinned at her parents before walking past them and to her brother.