𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇. 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢

══════ • ❀ • ══════

february 1996

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢"

𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛

It was almost funny to see how drastically being with Fleur affected Violetta's state of mind. Violetta was much more relaxed, happier and felt more alive ― even more alive than during her Death Eater missions or meetings.

While she has accepted her fate ― fate where she has completely fallen for Fleur Delacour ― she still had a hard time understanding this. She didn't know how it worked, living with a woman and loving one. How they should live in society and in which society. Certainly not in the one Violetta has grown up.

Being a Death Eater was something Violetta wanted ― she wanted to participate, give her mind and efforts for the cause but she did have her ulterior motive which was acceptance. Maybe having the mark and being part of the greater good might one day ease down the blow of revealing her relationship. She highly doubted this but she had to believe this could be possible.

She wanted to tell her parents about Fleur, she wanted to let them know there was someone special in her life, making her feel special and loved.

"What?" Asked Violetta when she noticed Fleur staring at her.

Fleur smiled. "Nothing. I just like to watch you."

"I don't know if that's creepy or very adorable," smirked Violetta. "But I don't mind. I've missed you."

Violetta normally never missed anyone ― she was too independent for that.

"Leta, I know your birthday was two months ago but I still have something for you," said Fleur one morning when she and Violetta were finishing off breakfast.

Violetta had spent the night over just like the night before and before that ― if Fleur didn't know any better, she might have thought that Violetta had moved in.

"Oh really?" Grinned Violetta. "Pray tell."

Fleur smirked and got up.

Honestly, Violetta was quite glad she was getting a second chance for her birthday. Her actual birthday wasn't a success. Bellatrix had decided to take work home ― the screams of her victims made it incredibly hard for Violetta and for her family to enjoy the day.