𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚌

══════ • ❀ • ══════

january 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚌"

𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚌𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌

The holiday went by faster than Violetta had expected and for the first time, she was quite glad about it. At the beginning of the holiday, Violetta was more than happy to be home but that changed once she noticed how nervous and anxious her parents were at all times. Violetta wasn't aware why they were like this but she had a feeling it had to do something with the riot during the World Cup.

Her father was on the edge about other things as well, and did his very best to ignore Abraxas who tried to visit his son a few times but Lucius always managed to give him an excuse not to see the man. Lucius knew that ignoring things won't make them go away but he wasn't going to let the holidays be ruined because of Abraxas and his beliefs of the Dark Lord's return. But day by day, the beliefs of His return started to creep into Lucius' head when he noticed his Dark Mark getting more visible.

Violetta and her brothers knew better than to ask about this, they knew their parents weren't going to give them any answers. Lucius and Narcissa wanted to believe that their children not knowing about things would make them safe from the things.

But still even during a slightly more chaotic holiday, Violetta found time to think about Fleur. She didn't want to but whenever she was daydreaming, reading or just walking around, she noticed how she was thinking about Fleur's shiny hair or her beautiful blue eyes.

Violetta had thought about telling her parents about her weird contact with Fleur. She had really considered it but once she was with them, she couldn't bring herself to say anything. First of all, she herself had no idea what it was she was actually feeling ― according to Vivian, she has a crush but she didn't believe that. Second of all, she had no idea how her parents would react. If Fleur was a boy, Violetta knew her father would have a heart attack but she didn't have a clue what they would say about Fleur.

So she decided to bury any thoughts of talking to her parents about Fleur.

The first day of spring semester at Hogwarts wasn't special. The students went to their classes, spent their evenings doing their homework and the fifth and seventh year students started to stress about their upcoming O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts.

"Reggie," said Violetta when the two siblings were studying in the library and waited for Vivian and Gabriel to join them.

Regulus lifted his chin up and looked at his sister. "Yes?"

"Are you going to work with the Ministry once we graduate?" She asked.

"I suppose so, why?"

Violetta shrugged. "I don't know... I guess with mum and dad being so worried about everything, I was just wondering,"