𝚇𝙻𝙸𝚅. 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

august 1996

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊"

𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢

12 Grimmauld Place.

Violetta hasn't been there in ages. When she was a child she used to go there with her parents and twin to visit her godfather but soon after Regulus Black died ― the regular visits to 12 Grimmauld Place stopped. She has visited the place only a few times since Regulus' death.

The two houses next to 12 Grimmauld Place looked exactly the same from the outside. Violetta could just imagine how the place of her dead godfather is all empty ― but not dusty, no. She was sure that Kreacher was still around and cleaning the place to please his dead mistress. Violetta has seen the elf every now and then when he visited her home some months ago ― delivering her mother some news and information.

Soon after that Sirius Black had died on the very same day Violetta's father was captured.

Violetta never knew Sirius.

She had seen him once or twice but he was already disowned. She was a child and someone who looked a lot like her uncle Regulus had walked past her on Diagon Alley or that time at Regulus' funeral ― little Violetta saw a tall young man with black hair standing behind a tree who was staring at Regulus Arcturus Black's coffin.

"So your dead godfather grew up here?" Asked Gabriel.

"Yeah," said Violetta and stepped closer.

Gabriel nodded. "That's not creepy at all."

"Please, this whole family was creepy," grimaced Violetta and turned to look at her friend. "Great-aunt and uncle weren't the best people I've heard, but at least Walburga was nice to my mum. Unlike Druella and Cygnus."

Violetta took out her wand and waved it once, muttering a few quiet words. She waited but nothing happened. She said those words again but still, nothing. The ownership of 12 Grimmauld Place wasn't exactly clear to her at the moment.

The place was supposed to be Sirius' but he had died and while Violetta had expected the place to go to her mother or to Bellatrix ― she was proven wrong and now it seems that the place belongs to Harry Potter. At least according to Kreacher ― the Boy-who-lived and Sirius Black were close.

"Fuck..." muttered Violetta as she scratched the back of her head with her wand.

"What?" Asked Gabriel.