𝚇𝚅. 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗

══════ • ❀ • ══════

december 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗"

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 (𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎)

TW: THERE WILL BE (SEXUAL) HARASSMENT IN THIS CHAPTER. READ WITH CAUTIONS!

The anticipation was finally over as the students entered the Great Hall, everyone dressed up. They wore their best dresses, best robes and best shoes. The rich pureblood children and their dresses and robes were absolutely mesmerizing but then there was Ron Weasley, whose weren't. The Malfoy siblings were certainly the best dressed students there were.

Regulus was wearing a fine black suit, a white shirt and brand new shoes. His blonde hair was slicked back and his index finger was decorated by the Malfoy family ring, the ring both of his siblings have.

Draco was dressed very much like Regulus, although instead of wearing a black bow, he was wearing a white one.

But the show stopper was their sister, much to their displease as they tried to scare off every boy who looked at Violetta. She was wearing a long dark green silk dress, with strap on shoulders and a low cut back. Her brown hair she has inherited from the Black side of the family, was pinned from her face to show off her gorgeous features.

Just because Violetta must be the most beautiful girl attending the Yule Ball, it still didn't mean that she was too excited about it. There weren't too many downsides of being a Malfoy, a pureblood, but one was the countless balls Violetta has attended during her almost seventeen years of life. She liked the glitter and glamour but she didn't like the balls, especially the balls where she has to smile until her mouth hurts.

The Yule Ball wasn't a ball like that but it was a stupid ball created for the unfortunate ones who've never been in one.

"I can't wait for this to be over," groaned Violetta as she, her brothers, Gabriel and Vivian approached the Great Hall.

"This is lovely. My date being so excited about tonight," Gabriel teased Violetta who rolled her eyes.

Violetta glanced at Gabriel with that famous smirk of hers and linked her arm to his. They entered the Great Hall and Vivian was immediately greeted by Declan Crouch, her possible suitor. Pansy and Gemma approached the two Malfoy boys and Violetta gave a serious side eye to Pansy. But Violetta didn't mind that Regulus' date was Gemma. Violetta knew that Gemma had some serious feelings towards Terence Higgs who, for Gemma's misfortunate, asked a girl from Beauxbaton's to be his date.