𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌

══════ • ❀ • ══════

july 1995

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌"

𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝

Violetta sat on her favourite spot by the fireplace of the Malfoy Manor's library. The fireplace was off due the heatwave that had hit England like a lightning but it wasn't the fire she normally enjoys but the location of the chair. It was placed just next to a dark wall and if you leaned towards a correct spot, you could hear everything people in the next room were talking about.

She found this spot when she was four and deadly ill. She used to listen to her parents and grandparents conversations they had regarding her health and future, if she was to have one.

"You shouldn't listen to their conversations," said Regulus.

Violetta turned to look at her brother who was leaning against the doorway. Regulus came home a few days after Violetta did and Draco just yesterday. Violetta was surprised how happy she was to see her annoying brothers but maybe they really needed that time apart.

"I don't even know who is in there, besides mama and daddy," shrugged Violetta with a roll of her eyes.

"Crabbe and Goyle's fathers are there," piped Draco and entered the room, passing his older brother who was still standing by the doorway. "And I'm quite sure Nott Senior is there as well."

"At least one of you is useful," smirked Violetta before shoving her tongue at Regulus who merely recognized his sister's childish behaviour.

Regulus walked further into the room and sat on a black leather sofa that has been passed into the line of Malfoys for centuries, and to be honest, the sofa looked like it was centuries old. Regulus waved his hand and a glass of fire-whiskey appeared in his open palm.

Violetta narrowed her eyes. "Mum doesn't like that."

"Well it's a good thing mum is in the other room," said Regulus.

"Oh, I've missed bickering with you," grinned Violetta and although Regulus tried not to show any amusement, Violetta saw the corner of his lips twist and she knew he was glad to be home too.

Violetta truly was glad to be home since she knew Hell would had broken loose with Druella since she dragged the older woman out of the room back in France. The only problem was that Narcissa and Lucius had insisted for their daughter to come home immediately, meaning that Violetta didn't have any time to sneak out to see Fleur.