𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

october 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊"

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍; 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

The Malfoy Manor back in Wiltshire was quiet and felt empty for a certain Malfoy couple. The quietness had obviously started several years ago when Regulus and Violetta first started Hogwarts but luckily then, Draco was still home. Now all three children spent most of their time at school, making the manor dead quiet.

The Manor was no longer filled with the three children constantly picking on each other but yet, laughing and playing with each other. Those were the sounds the parents who missed their children dearly longed to hear daily but they no longer had that luxury. Even when the holidays come upon them, the children now want to spend time with their friends outside of home.

They were growing up faster than their parents would have liked them to.

Narcissa sat on a couch, her favorite book in hand when she heard the door opening. She looked up from her book and saw her husband by the doorway. He had a deep frown on his face which made Narcissa slightly alarmed. She knew that Lucius had tried to figure out what had exactly happened after the Quidditch Cup and by the look on his face, he had found out something.

"What is it?" Narcissa asked, placing her book on the small table by the couch. She pulled herself to sit in better posture as Lucius walked over to her and placed a kiss on her lips.

Lucius sat next to his wife and tried to form the words correctly. He didn't want to alarm the woman next to him, he knew that the subject of the man they used to work for was a sensitive one.

"Some of our old acquaintances had decided to put on a little show," Lucius started and Narcissa nodded, they both knew this on some level.

But why? They didn't know.

"Some of them believe things are changing once again," he said.

"What things?" Narcissa questioned her husband, although she was quite sure what Lucius was talking about.

The Malfoy patriarch stayed quiet for a minute and instead of giving his wife any answer, he stood up and walked over to a cabinet. He leaned against it before taking in a deep breath before lifting a bottle of fire-whiskey and poured himself a glass. With one gulp, he washed it down his throat.