𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

december 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚊"

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎

Violetta loved her parents, she really did. If someone was to ask her, she would say that they are the best parents there is. But then there was the bad side which technically isn't bad but still, it made Violetta nervous sometimes. She knew that her parents wouldn't waste a second to hurt someone who has done wrong towards their children.

She had barely slept at all after the night's events and the train ride home was intense. She kept thinking how she should break the news of what had happened with Peregrine ― or what Peregrine had done to her to be more exact. Her brothers gave her concerned looks over the ride but she just shook her head and assured she was doing fine.

Honestly Violetta had no idea what she was feeling. While she was still rather distraught with Peregrine, she still found herself thinking of Fleur. The instant feeling of comfort and safety Fleur brought with herself when she helped Violetta was perhaps the strongest thing Violetta has ever felt in her life.

Once the Hogwarts Express was completely still, Violetta took in a deep breath before even attempting to leave the train. She was nervous and not just because of Peregrine but she wondered would her parents notice anything different about her. She didn't know if she was any different than before but she thought she might be.

She walked just behind her brothers, Vivian and Gabriel by her side. They both knew what had happened last night ― Violetta couldn't possibly lie to them.

From the crowd of enthusiastic families, Violetta spotted hers. Her mother was standing just next to her father, and Violetta could tell already that her mother was doing her best to control her emotions and look like a cold pureblood wife and mother while in reality she was bursting out of joy.

"Hi mum," said Draco first when he and Regulus stopped just in front of their parents.

"Welcome back darlings," sighed Narcissa with a relieved smile to see all her children once again.

Violetta managed to give her parents a small smile. Her quietness was not ignored and she immediately noticed her mother's brows furrowing.

"Hi mama," she said, turning her cheerful expression on and placed a kiss on her mother's cheek.

"You alright?" Lucius asked ― he thought Violetta was acting strange.

Violetta turned to her father. "Yes daddy, I'm all right. Can we go home now?"