𝚇. 𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕

══════ • ❀ • ══════

october 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕"

𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎; 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

You would think that in those two weeks, people would have gotten over the whole Potter is the fourth champion - thing but that wasn't the case. Even the Hufflepuffs were still furious and even wore the Potter Stinks badges. Violetta ― who was still very mad about the whole case ― didn't wear one though, she didn't want to give Potter that power.

The Potter Stinks badges were famous among Slytherins and Hufflepuffs. They were made to intimate Potter and support Cedric Diggory who many saw as the true Hogwarts Champion. Who made the badges? That no one knew although Violetta made a good guess on her little brother.

While the whole Potter thing annoyed Violetta ― she was more occupied with other things. One to mention was Fleur Delacour. For the past weeks, Violetta's been avoiding the girl with all she has. It was easy to spot Fleur from the crowd ― she looked like some sort of a fairy so every time Violetta saw her, she walked in the opposite direction. But it was easier to run from Fleur in reality than in her mind.

"Are you sure though? Because I know how important it is to your mother," said Vivian as she and Violetta walked arm in arm towards the Great Hall.

They had just finished their second period and were heading for lunch. Transfiguration was a subject Violetta enjoyed and she even tolerated Professor McGonagall. The Transfiguration professor was a proud Gryffindor and the Head of the House but she wasn't like Dumbledore or Snape. The woman wasn't too biased when it came to house points. Violetta didn't complain about Snape's attempt to always take points away from Gryffindors but it was obvious that he enjoyed it.

"I think I have to ask her but I'm sure it's fine," grinned Violetta.

"But it is your mother we are talking about. Your mother," said Vivian and raised her brows. "Mother-daughter dress shopping is important to mother's like her."

Violetta glanced at her friend as they entered the Great Hall. She knew that Vivian was right. Narcissa Malfoy would never miss a chance to spend time with her daughter, especially when it's something as important as dress shopping.

"Maybe we can ask my mother and yours here, to Hogsmeade and go shopping together," Vivian suggested.

"That is actually not a bad idea," said Violetta and sat down by the Slytherin table.