8: Ink & Brownies

Harry insisted on keeping me company for the rest of the day. I graciously accepted but first he had to meet Tufty who was eating in the kitchen. But i whistled and he came running and curled up onto Harrys lap - who adored Tufty.

"So...what do you wanna do then?" I asked. "What d'you usually do?" He pondered.
"Work. Or I watch TV"
"God your lifes boring" he realised he could have come off rude but i replied with "I know right" which made us both giggle:
"We could do some baking. I haven't in a while and I have to stay home for a few days"
"Sounds good. Mind if I take my coat off?"
"Yeah that's fine! I'm gonna change, I'll be right back"

I was hanging out with Harry Styles. Who I once heavily disliked.

I went to my room and took off my make up before tying a section of my hair up into a cute bun. I took off my school attire and got into a navy jumper and some pyjama bottoms. I then added some fluffy socks before going downstairs to see Tufty curled up on Harrys coat while Harry sat down beside her on his phone. Which made me catch sight of his arms.

"Uh, Harry?" I said timidly.
"Yeah?" He teared his eyes away from the screen and gave me his full attention.
"C-can I see your tattoos?" I asked.
"Yeah of course! Here" he gestured me to sit next to him, so I did. He flexed his arm in my direction and i gingerly held it, tracing each tattoo. I'd always wanted one but chickened out every time.
"They're beautiful" I whispered as I got to the anchor. I was literally holding his hand at this point and tracing the anchor with my thumbs
"Which one's your favourite?" He asked:
"The heart. It's really pretty" it wasn't a heart that Year Two children would draw all around their work. It was a human heart. "But the anchor is also...gorgeous. And the cross really makes your hands stand out"

"Are you saying I have nice hands?" He teased me.
"Anything wrong with that?" I asked confidently.
"Um n-no" he stuttered.
"Glad we could clear that up. C'mon let's make some brownies"

HARRYS POV
I watched Eroda get up and leave the room to get ready into something more cosy. I took off my coat and put it beside me before Tufty got off my lap and curled up into a ball on my coat. I stood up and looked at the photos on top of the fire place. There were photos of her with friends and some of her family. Some of Tufty when he was a baby. I could tell some of the pictures were from her university days - and Eroda did look like she was loads of fun.

I sat back down and turned on my phone, looking up Eroda on Instagram. Ah. Private, of course. Harry why are you so obsessed with Eroda!? I thought to myself. I'm not obsessed. Okay, but why am I concerned for her? I always hung around here with the excuse of Gemma but...I think Eroda was the real reason why. She was really pretty and...she just interested me. She was so confident and I found confidence hot. Whenever I whined her up she was quick to fire back and put me in my place. Which I thought was sexy.

I swiped off Instagram as soon as Eroda came back...she wasn't in her work clothes. She was more comfortable and had no make up on. How was she ALWAYS pretty? She shyly asked if she could see my ink which I allowed. The touch of her fingers on my arm sent tingles through my body. I watched her trace each one...even the hidden one that I covered up.
"They're beautiful" she was literally holding my hand at this point and I was so tempted to just return the favour but I knew it wasn't appropriate. I watched her talk about her favourites and attempted to tease her but of course she got to me first.

"Glad we could clear that up. C'mon let's make some brownies" she let me go of me and headed to the kitchen. I got up and followed. I watched her take out all the supplies and put them on the kitchen island. I offered to help but she was adamant to do it all on her own. I'd never met someone more independent. What the fuck, why is she so hot? Harry stop this at once. She's in a vulnerable state my mind scolded me.

We got talking while making the baked goods - well by that, I let Eroda do all the talking. She just ranted about the whole situation and went on about how it wasn't her fault but it was her fault. I always imagined her to be really quiet when in fact, she was really outspoken. Midway talking she spilled flour down her sweater but she took one look at it and carried on talking, not caring for the world.

She put the brownies in the oven then yawned.
"Well THAT was effort" she rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. "It's not even lunch time!? God, time and space is annoying"
"Time to clean up then?" I asked.
"No, we're going to fly to the moon" she replied sarcastically which made me giggle.
"Y'know, you're quite fun" i said to her.
"Why thank you Harry. And may I say, you're not a complete prick" she replied cheekily. I just smiled fondly.
"I appreciate you saying that" i responded, before ruffling her hair. She gave me a death stare - which looked really cute - before putting the bowl and utensils we used in the sink.

I don't see Eroda romantically but...I did think she was a cool person. And...really attractive...