53: Lust

ERODAS POV
"You look so handsome today" I said as I blended eye shadow on my boyfriend's eyelid.
"Stop it" he said shyly.
"Shhh, I love you" I finished his second eye before reaching for a lipstick.
"This is fun" he replies fondly.
"Me doing your make up?" I asked as I gently applied the red lip stick to his soft lips.
"Yeah. I like it"
"Stop moving handsome, I'm not done" I giggled. Harry stayed still, allowing me to finish. "And done" I handed him a mirror and a smile grew on his face.

"I love it" Harry sat up, me still on his lap and kissed my cheek.
"Harry!" I scolded him playfully before his arms were throwing round me and his lips red pecked kisses all over my cheeks. I laughed happily before he finally released.
"Dumb dumb" I giggled.
"Your dumb dumb" he added, kissing my lips gently. I pulled him closer to me, deepening it before we fell onto the bed. There was a sudden bang on the door and Harry sighed.
"Fuck sake" he got off the bed while I laid there watching him.

"Hi Harry I-what happened to your face?" Jeff looked at my face, a puzzled look on his face.
"She's kissing other men" Harry joked, rolling his eyes.
"That's right" I replied before Harry and I burst out laughing.
"Right okay uh...I wanted to tell you that the Golden music video is being released today. New merch and stuff. When we get to LA we're going to stop by Columbia so we can get some"
"Can Eroda have some?" Harry asked, looking over at me. I gave a small wave.
"Yeah, of course! Oh also, did you finish signing the postcards?" Jeff pondered.
"Yup. I kept one though, for Eroda"
"Postcards?" I questioned.
"One moment love" Harry went to his suitcase and took a bag out before handing it to Jeff.
"Awesome. Thanks mate. See you later Eroda"
"Bye" I responded to Jeff before Harry closed the door.

"Basically I signed over a hundred postcards to thank fans for streaming Golden and they're all being sent out" he explained.
"That's cute" I smiled as he took a postcard out from the book he was reading.
"This is the first one I signed. It's for you"
"Harry! Thank you so much!" I took the postcard and smiled at his scruffy writing.
"No problem my love" he picked up his phone and snapped photos of my face with had lip stick all over it. "Beautiful girl"
"Shhhh" I responded as I reached for some wipes. I took one out of the packet and wiped all the lipstick off my face before tossing it in the bin.
"I'm keeping this on" he said, gesturing to his face.
"Fine by me...you look pretty"
"Thanks baby, I wonder why" we both grinned before he flopped next to me.

"I had something to tell you but I forgot what it was" he sighed.
"It's okay, I'm sure everything will be fine"
"It was so important I don't know how I forgot" He turned his head to face me. "You don't remember anything from last night?"
"No. Also, maybe your stress made you forget or something"
"Maybe" he sighed. "It was so important as well! How could it slip my mind!?"
"You'll remember soon" I ran a hand through his soft brown curls. "You're gorgeous Harry"
"Oh shut up" he joked shyly.
"You're stunning, I-i can't believe you're mine" I sniffled.

"Are you crying?" Harry asked.
"No shit I'm crying, I'm...really happy" Tears were indeed rolling down my cheeks. "New job, a sexy boyfriend and nice friends"
"And you're beautiful" he added.
"Mm yeah anyway"
"Hey, you're beautiful" Harry wiped away my salty tears, keeping his hands on my cheeks.
"Okay but so are you"
We both smiled before sharing a long passionate kiss.

We pulled away after a while, breathless.
"How much do we have?" He asked.
"Twenty minuets" I replied, looking at my watch.
"Think we can get a round done?" He grinned.
"Bring it" I returned the smile and attacked his lips with mine.

GEMMAS POV
"Uh Michel. Can we talk?" I asked my partner, sniffling.
"Gem? What's wrong love?" He replied.
"Um...I just..." Tears filled my eyes. "Something happened to me a few years ago a-and my Mum...she's encouraged me to tell someone so...I-I want to tell you"
"Of course love, you can tell me anything"
"So a few years ago..."

•••

"God Gem...I'm so sorry that happened to you" I was a crying mess after that and Michel was holding me.
"I-I've never talked about it till today"
"I'm so proud of you Gem, he sounds God awful"
"He is...a-and now he's after Eroda"
"What!?"
"They work together a-and I tried getting Harry to speak to her but he was like 'What am I supposed to say? You aren't telling me what's going on'"
"When Eroda and Harry are home, we should tell them both. Together"