68: 7 Months

ERODAS POV
"Y' ready to go?" Harry asked me. I was wearing one of his hoodies but my bump was still visible. It was no use. I couldn't hide it.
"Yeah" We were going out to buy baby clothes and I was so anxious. I'd disabled all my social medias and vowed to stay off them for as long as I needed. The media was destroying me and I couldn't take it anymore. Everyone was going to know I was pregnant - and I was terrified. Harry didn't care what anyone thought of him - I on the other hand...could not handle the lies and slander.

"Don't worry about it, everything's gonna be fine" Harry promised me. "I love you and our beautiful baby. And nothing anyone will say can change that" His thumbs traced my dark circles gently. "You get more beautiful by the day"
"I can't believe you talked me into this" i mumbled.
"You want me to hold your hand?" He grinned.
"Yes please" I giggled.

Harry drove us to Mothercare, our hands intertwined. After he parked the car we went inside.
"Harry...should we open it?" I asked him.
"The envelope? Love its...oh" Harry saw me clutching it.
"Excuse me?" We looked up to see a girl wearing a Niall Horan t shirt, looking shy. "Sorry um I-I just wanted to ask for a picture"
"Oh of course love! How are you?" Harry smiled politely.
"I-i just...my sisters having a baby soon and I'm getting her a present but I..." She looked at me. "Oh my God are you pregnant!?"

"Uh...yeah" I replied awkwardly.
"Oh I'm sorry, i-it's just...i-i wasn't sure if you two were dating or..."
"It's okay. Honestly it's fine! Here, we can take a photo if you want!" Harry said kindly. After they took a selfie, Harry paused.
"Would you mind taking a video of us? We're going to find out the babys gender and...I want to remember this moment?" He asked her.
"Oh of course! Yeah of course!"

She got my phone ready and started recording . Harry and I looked at each other before I opened the envelope and took the paper out.

Girl.

"Oh my God" Harry had tears in his eyes.
"Wow" I smiled. "She's gonna be beautiful Harry"
"She will, won't she" He wiped his eyes and kissed my head.

HARRYS POV
"Ooh Harry look at this!" Eroda showed me the pale pink sleep suit. She had a basket full of clothes and toys and other baby related items, a smile on her face. She was so excited...it was beautiful.
"Whatever you want love. Whatever she wants too" I glanced at her stomach and smiled. "My daughters in there"
"Our daughter" She corrected me.

It felt so right with her. Us two starting a family.
"We all done?" She turned to me, her brown eyes staring up at me.
"Yeah, we're good! Here, let me hold this" I took her basket and mine and we headed to the tills.
"First child?" The cashier asked politely as she scanned all the items.
"Indeed" I smiled dreamily. Eroda was squeezing my hand as she wasn't feeling too good. "D'you wanna go out to eat afterwards?"
"Uhh...okay" she replied timidly.
"If only my husband was that sweet to be during my pregnancy" the cashier tutted. "You're a good man" she added.
We didn't even bother correcting her when she called me a husband.
"He is" Eroda smiled, making me blush. WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS MAKE ME NERVOUS IN PUBLIC?

We finished up and put the things in the car before walking down the street to McDonalds. Of course we bumped into some of my fans which caused Erodas anxiety to flare up but...they were so kind. Congratulating us and telling me that I better look after her and the child. It was sweet. Eroda was really anxious so of course I said I had to be leaving. I got her some food and then we went home.

"Can we put everything away later?" Eroda asked as we got in. She looked so tired, poor thing.
"Why don't you eat lunch in bed and I'll join you after I put everything in the nursery?" I offered her.
"Okay" She looked up at me, her eyes droopy.
"What you waiting for?"
"A kiss..."

I gave Eroda her kiss before she headed to bed. I started carrying the bags up to the nursery before looking around. I couldn't believe I was going to be a father in two months. I had a private happy cry before going to my room to check on Eroda who was eating her food and watching Katy Keene.
"You feeling okay?" I asked her.
"Tired. Hungry. God, and I have work tomorrow" she sighed.
"Baby, you've taken no days off during your pregnancy. Honestly, take one day off. Sleep and...eat. Watch TV. Maybe read a book"
"Harry, I can't. I need to work. My depressions been bad enough, I gotta stay focused"
"You're so cute when you're worried"
"Shut up" She scoffed before she wiped her hands on a wet wipe. "I'm gonna tidy up then wash my hands"
"Or...you wash your hands and I'll run you a bath and tidy up"

She'd finally given in. She let me help her now. After running her a bath, she got in and I washed her hair.
"You're a dream Harry" she said.
"The ladies love a man who's good with kids"
"The ladies are out of luck- you're mine"
"I like hearing that" I chuckled. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met"
"Oh please"
"I'm serious. You're unreal" I rinsed her hair before towel drying it. "So...what're we naming our daughter then?"
"We should combine our options. You like Darcey, I like Marina...then Styles"
"She's going to be gorgeous love. Her mother's exquisite"
"Her fathers a handsome prince - God, I feel like a Mum already"

"Good. You're going to be an amazing one"