36: Figure It Out

"Darling? You all packed?" Harry called.
"Uhh..." Heck no I wasn't. "Could you help me?" Tears filled my eyes as my phone kept buzzing. Harry entered my room to see my empty suitcase.
"Why're you not packed?" He looked at me, noticing my tears. He spotted my loud phone before stepping closer to me and prying it out of my hand. "Oh for fuck sake"

My phone number had been leaked.

"Harry, I-i'm not sure I should come" i sniffled.
"What!? No, no of course you should come! I really want you to be there!" He insisted.
"They don't" i let out a small sob as the words 'KILL YOURSELF' appeared on my screen. Harrys jaw dropped when he saw what had been sent to me.
"Who the fuck cares what they think? Baby, I love you. Why on earth should we let the opinions of thirteen year olds effect us?"

"You just don't get it Harry! I-i was forced to quit my job the last time this happened! W-what am I meant to do now!? J-just leave it? Then what? I-i have to break up with you to make it stop!?" I cried.
Harry then realised this was more serious than he thought.
"That will not be necessary, okay?" He tossed my phone aside and pulled me into his arms. "What's up? You never care what people think, my love" he mumbled into my head.

What the heck has happened to me?

I had a long cry on Harry, mumbling all this crap about how awful I felt and how scared I was. He listened to every stupid word, rubbing my back and whispering kind things to me - it didn't help but it was sweet of him to try.
"Baby, have you ever considered therapy?" He asked.
"I-um...no, not really" i sniffled.
"I think the whole Elisa situation has really effected your mental health. You should really get some help for it"
"I-i had it when I was younger...I hated it"
"If talking face to face is a problem then I can find you a therapist to talk to over the phone"
"You don't need to it's fine"
"I want to. We're here for each other, okay? Now...d'you still want to come on tour? I promise, everything will be okay"
"I...um...i-i" I didn't want to let Harry down. But I'd started bawling my eyes out again. "W-why do I keep crying!?"
"Hey, hey! It's okay, it's good to cry" My poor boyfriend held me in his warm arms, letting me cry my god damn eyes out.

But I heard a sniffle above me and when I looked up, Harry had tears in his eyes.
"I-it's just...hard. Seeing you like this" he wiped his eyes quickly. "Sorry"
"Don't you dare be sorry"
"Just know that I love you. And...I'm always going to be here for you, okay? We'll talk more later" Harry leaned forward and kissed my templed gently before wiping away my tears with his thumbs.
"I love you too" I sniffled.
"You feeling okay?"
"Uh...better than before for sure. Are you okay?"
"I'm perfectly fine darling. Come on, let's have a cuddle" We laid on the bed, curled up together.  "I love you my precious angel" he whispered, gazing into my eyes.
"I love you too, I'm sorry" I replied.
"Don't be. Okay? Shit happens. As long as you know how to handle it, everything will be okay"
"B-but i don't know how to handle it"
"We can figure it out, okay?"