51: We Like Her

ERODAS POV
"My angel" Harry mumbled into my neck.

It was now August and I'd officially left my job. I was now in North Carolina and was touring with Harry for the rest of the month. I'd just gotten out of the airport and I spotted him outside - he looked really well! He'd raced over to me and picked me up, spinning me round. He finally set me down and just held me for ages.

"Oh hurry up!" Mitch called. We both giggled before my boyfriend took my suitcase and slipped his hand into mine. We headed over to Mitch and Jeff who were done with Harrys crap.
"Sorry for the wait. How are you guys?" I asked as Harry put my suitcase in the cab.
"Sick of Harrys bullshit" Mitch replied.
"Oh hush! You love to see him happy!"
"Yeah, I do" he smiled fondly.
"Talking about me?" Harry sauntered over.
"Yeah, Mitch thinks you're hot" I joked before we got into the car and headed to the hotel.

"Hey Eroda!" The crew were waiting for me outside the hotel causing me to blush.
"We haven't checked in yet" Harry told me, clutching my hand. "Don't be shy"
"Hi" I said nervously, giving everyone a hug. I sidled back to Harry who was talking to Harry Lambert. I slipped my arms through his and leaned on his side, inhaling his beautiful scent. He'd noticed and pulled his arm out of my grip and snaked it round me. My arms slid round his waist as he carried on talking to Harry.

Jeff handed us a key card each before we all headed inside to our rooms. He's booked out an entire floor this time so we were all near each other. Harry and I took our time relaxing and catching up.
"How are you?" I asked him, caressing his beautiful face gently.
"I've been really good lately. And fuck, am I glad you're here" he replied sweetly. "How are you?"
"Tired. In love" I responded. Harrys cheeks tinted red before he slipped out a giggle. My thumb traced his bottom lip gently before our eyes met.

"D'you wanna have a nap for a while? I wanted to take you out to dinner tonight" he said.
"Mm okay. Hold on, I'm gonna take my jeans off" I sat up and slipped off my jeans before tossing them on top of my suitcase.
"You have sexy legs" Harry said as I got into bed.
"Why thank you Harry. You wanna make them shake?" I joked. Harrys eyed widened before we both burst out laughing.
"Now you're the one making sexual references? I never thought I'd see this day" he replied:
"Hey, I trust you. Remember?"
"Good...and yes, I do. Maybe tonight"
"Sounds good...uh...goodnight for now" We shared a long passionate kiss before my head hit the pillow and I slipped into darkness.

HARRYS POV
Eroda was sound asleep - she had been for a while. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead before getting up and leaving the room.
"Hiya Harry!" I looked up to see Mitch and Sarah leaving their room.
"Oh hey!" I smiled as I closed my door carefully.
"Where's Eroda?" Sarah asked.
"Sleeping. Where're you two off to?""
"We actually wanted to speak to you"
"Oh? Am I in trouble!"
"Of course not!" She assured me.
Mitch was a quiet person so of course his girlfriend was being more talkative.

"We like Eroda a lot" she began. "More than...some of the other people you've dated"
"You really had to say that!?"
"Okay I worded that wrong. You've dated lovely people and Eroda is our favourite. The point is, we really like having her around. You got really lucky with her"
"I did, didn't I?" I grinned.
"You did and we're glad you're happy" they each gave me a hug before heading to the lift.

I smiled to myself before going back into my room to see Eroda still fast asleep.
"I love you" I whispered, softly kissing her lips before leaving the room so I could hang out with Adam and Jeff.
•••

UNKNOWN POV
I sat there in the middle of my basement, tutting at my laptop screen. Gemma Styles and her sunglasses range? The bitch who escaped my grip. But it was fine - I didn't fucking need her. My eyes laid on Eroda Martin. Too bad she's engrossed in Harry. That fucking rock star. Fuck, he was the only thing in my way at this point. I hadn't succeeded in coming between them at all which. I had to in order to fulfil my plan. Gemma got away but once I have Eroda wrapped round my finger, all she'll feel is immense regret. And Harry...who cares about him? He'll move on - he was just a pathetic musician.

It was the thrill of it really. My parents always knew I was fucked. They tried therapists and everything but I wanted to be fucked up. I wanted to hold power. I took control of it and used it to my advantage. It didn't work well on Gemma but it will work on Eroda. I knew Gemma and her had a connection...I kept tabs on Gemma years after she left. She kept moving around but that didn't stop me. This was my revenge - she'd forever live with the guilt of Erodas tragedy after getting away.

It's what she fucked deserved.