26: The Morning

"Morning Gemma!" I called from my window. She looked up and smiled.
"Morning Eroda. Did Harry come over yesterday?" She replied.
"Hi Gem!" Harry poked his head out of the window shirtless, snaking his arm round me. Gemmas jaw dropped at that moment - she knew we were a thing now.
"We kept it PG" i insisted.
"Behave yourselves" she said sternly.
"We will" Harry replied. We waved as she got into her car and drove off.

"Oh God" i sighed as i ducked out of Harrys grip and went to tie my hair up.
"Sooo...what are you doing today?" He asked me as he sat on my bed and watched me.
"I am interviewing a very lovely man today. You?" I smiled.
"I have an interview with The Guardian" God he was so oblivious.
"Oh really? Who's interviewing you?" I asked.
"I'm not sure actually. I think Jeff sent me the information" he typed away on his phone. "Duh duh duh Guardian...Two O Clock...Eroda Marti-You!?" He looked up at me in shock.
"Surprise" I did my classic jazz hands
"No way!" He got off the bed, picked me up and spun me round, making me laugh.

"Hey! Hey Harry, listen my love" Wow. Pet names Eroda? Who knew you were a romantic.
"Yes?" He set me down and looked into my eyes.
"We need to be professional today, okay? You have a reputation and I have a job"
"Professional is my middle name, darling"
"I thought it was Edward" I responded.
"That too" he softly kissed my temples. "So I get to spend the day with you?"
"Yes, you do. C'mon let's go get ready. D'you need to borrow some clothes?" I asked.
"Y'know what, I think I'll go home later and change. I like my shower"
I chuckled softly. "Okay well, there's spare toothbrushes in the cabinet love"

"You have such a sweet voice" i turned to look at him as i opened my wardrobe. We'd just finished brushing our teeth.
"Really?" I asked, my cheeks flushing red.
"Yeah. It's like...posh and British mixed with cuteness...but when you're mean it goes scary"
"Life of an ex teacher" i replied before turning round to pick out some clothes. I placed them on my bed before choosing some jewellery and setting my make up up (eye liner, mascara, lip stick and highlight).
"Why're you in such a rush?" Harry asked me.
"I-I don't know. I just...do things. I guess I...hate being late and...i don't know" Why was I stammering?

"Love, we have hours. C'mon let's just have a cuddle, m'kay?" Harry pulled my hand gently. I locked eyes with him before giving in and sitting next to him. "You work too hard"
"I know but...gotta keep myself busy, y'know?" I replied as we laid down, him holding me close.
"I understand that but relax too" he kissed my head softly before nuzzling his head into the side of my head. I turned my head to face him.
"You're gorgeous"
"Please, it's all you" he responded before kissing my lips gently.

There was a sudden knock at the door during our heated make out session.
"God this better be worth it" i exclaimed as i let go of Harry and headed downstairs. I heard him chuckle behind me. I opened the door to reveal James.
"Wh-How d'you know where I live?"
"Doesn't matter. I was wondering if you wanted to go for breakfast?"
"Oh uh you see I would but..." Right on cue, Harry was standing next to me.
"Everything alright love?" He asked me, emphasising the pet name. Crap.

"Oh, is Harry your boyfriend?" James asked me.
"Uhhhh...sort of?" I responded.
"James, right?" Harry knew how to be extremely intimidating and it terrified me a but I also found it insanely sexy.
"Yes, I am James" the French man replied before turning to me. "I thought you didn't like him" he whispered.
"Right here" Harry cleared his throat. I turned pink ever so quickly.
"Uh thanks for...the invite. See you at work James" i stammered.
"Au Revoir Eroda" he smiled before i closed the door.

"Dickhead" Harry muttered as he headed to the kitchen, me following.
"Hey, don't be mean" i pleaded him.
"How did he find out where you live?"
"Not a clue. Bit weird but whatever"
"He's such a weird person. Right, gorgeous. What d'you wanna eat?" He asked me.
"Your lips" i responded, making him chuckle. "Surprise me" i added.
"You got it love" he pecked my forehead before  getting all the supplies out of the kitchen cabinet.

Harry made me some pancakes like the gentleman he is along with a cup of tea. We sat at the kitchen table, close together enjoying the delicious food he made.
"What time do we need to be there?" i asked him.
"Two o clock. Don't worry" he assured me.
"Why's it so cold?" I shivered.
"Winter, my love" he replied. "Here, sit here" he lifted me off my stool and onto his lap, holding me close. He was shirtless so the warmth of his body felt good.
"You're lovely Harry" i turned my head and kissed his lips gently:
"Well, I just so happen to really like you"
"I really like you too. But its freezing"
"Right, okay. After you eat go put my jumper on" he instructed me.
"What about you?"
"I'm not cold. Plus I have a a coat"
"M'kay if you're sure"