37: Banter

"If I say anything back will you hate me?"

It was the next morning and Harry and I were in my bathroom doing face masks.
"I don't do social media...y'know for my own reasons. But if you want to then go ahead - but be careful considering most of my fans are under eighteen. Anything you say can be used against you regardless of age. It's probably not the best choice but...it's your choice" my boyfriend replied as he finished putting the green mask on my face. His was purple and his hair was clipped up - he looked really cute.

"Okay well this one person thinks I'm nineteen and said to me 'Harry isn't your sugar daddy so go away'. What if I said in response 'You're just mad he's not yours'?" Harrys eyes widened at what I just said before he burst out laughing.
"Good one. Scary though" he had a point.
"Wait, I have a better one! Next time someone tells me to die I'll be like 'Should I save you a spot in hell?'"
"W-what!?" Harry laughed harder.
"Okay that's too much...wait! How's 'Sorry if I hurt you babe. Can I interest you in this fresh batch of memes?'" I suggested.
"That one...is my favourite" Harry and I high fived before putting the masks away.

"I love you darling" he kissed my lips carefully as we had face masks on.
"I love you more" How the heck was he so beautiful? Harry was ethereal. His hair was soft and curly and went well with his dazzling green eyes. It wasn't only his exterior - he was kind, charming, loving...he never got angry with me no matter what. I remember one time, I'd smashed one of his photo frames and started crying because I was worried he would be upset. He wasn't even home - he'd come back to find me sobbing.
"Don't be so hard on yourself love! It was an accident" He'd said, wiping my tears.

"Love?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Harry looking concerned.
"Just thinking about how pretty you are" I replied innocently. Harry grinned awkwardly.
"You're gorgeous Harry" i smiled softly.
"Oh stop it" he scoffed, blushing as he did.
"I'm not lying. Look at you!"
"I look like a fucking tellytubbie!"
"Because you're doing your skin care!"
"You, miss, look like the grinch!"
"Okay and? I'm not ashamed! Barney looking ass!" I shoved him and dashed out of the bathroom.
"Hey!" Harry raced after me.

Of course he caught up and grabbed me with his strong hands, gripping my waist before pulling me against his chest and lifting me off the ground. I squealed as he whirled me round before setting me down on the floor, his legs either side of me.
"You're fucking insane, you...frog"
"Frogs are cute Harry, you grape!"
"Grapes are tasty! You..."
"What?" I sassed him. Harry was shocked at how I was acting.
"SHREK!" He bellowed in my face. My jaw dropped before we both burst out laughing.
"Now that one, was legendary" i said.
"Why thank you" he smiled cheekily.

"C'mon tinky winky, let's go wash these off"
"Y'know there's a green teletubbie...haha you're dipsy" he teased me as we got off the floor and went to the bathroom.
"Tinky winkys apparently a lesbian"
"And? Dipsy has a dildo on its head"
"Harry! It's not a dildo!"
"It sure as hell looks like one! Dildo head"
"Barney!" We both cackled as we entered the bathroom and began washing the masks off and moisturising.

"Sooo...how are you?" We were now on my bed, my legs on either side of him, him laying down. "I am fantastic angel. How're you?"
"I...was thinking of talking to that phone therapist" Harry sat up quickly.
"Really!?" He grinned.
"Why not? Maybe...it'll help"
"That's my girl" he pecked my lips gently. "So...tour?"
"Better get packing"
"Yes!" Harry threw his arms round me and fell back onto the bed, making me giggle.
"I love you" i smiled down at him.
"I love you way hecking more. Oh, how's Michelle by the way?"

"Her and her daughter Jessica and her son Cameron are doing great" I smiled.
"Awesome!" He grinned.
"You were so helpful that night...it was...really hot" i blushed.
"Oh really?" My boyfriend teased me. "Me being educated is hot?"
"Very...also makes me wish I was too"
"It's never too late to learn baby"
"You're right. I mean as an ex teacher I should know better but I'll do my research. You learnt to not be a prick"
"Hey!" He booped my nose. "Cheeky girl"
"Calm down nonce" Harrys jaw dropped at what I said.

"We're two years apart!" He exclaimed.
"Harry, calling someone girl sometimes sounds nonce-y"
"No it doesn't!"
"And good girl!"
"No it doesn't"
"You used it in a song! But to be honest, it sounds somewhat sexual but somewhat patriarchal"
"Well, you're my good girl"

I CANNOT BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT.

"Oh shut up Harry" i swatted his head before getting off him and laying beside him.
"I love you" he smiled cheekily.
"I love you too handsome"