47: Anxious

"Harry!" I'd just gotten out of the airport and he was waiting for me with Jeff. I couldn't run to him as I was holding my heavy bag but i dropped it to the floor as he raced over and threw his arms round me, picking ne up and swinging me round.
"Hello angel" he smiled as he set me down, softly kissing my forehead. "Here, let me take this. Were you okay flying alone?"
"Yeah, I was okay. Ten hours though...is it midnight!?"
"Yeah" he chuckled. "C'mon, let's get to the hotel"

I said hello to Jeff before we all headed to the hotel. I was incredibly tired and almost fell asleep on Harry - I had napped on the plane but I was exhausted. Everyone was sleeping when we got there so Harry and I just went to our room and got ready for bed.
"So...how's tour been so far?" i asked him.
"Incredible but...God have I missed you. I uh may have...cried a bit when I got here" Harry was ALWAYS honest about things which I appreciated and was thankful for - he trusted me and it made me happy.
"Aw, why?"
"I just...I felt really alone. And you were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you"

"You can call me whenever you want. I love you" I replied, kissing his lips gently. "I'm always here for you. Are you alright?"
"I'm okay now, I just wasn't before I guess. I meditated and that helped a bit"
"Aw" I pulled Harry into my arms and ran my left hand through his soft curls. "It's okay, I'm right here love. Did you have any other ways to cope?"
"I just cried. A lot" he sounded really sad.

My heart shattered - he wasn't alright but he was too afraid to talk to me about it.

"You can always talk to me. Remember the code system? We should put it into action more" I let go of him and held his cheeks. "You're beautiful" i added.
"Code orange" he sniffled, tears filling his emerald eyes.
"Come here love" i wrapped my arms round my beautiful boyfriend and let him cry his heart out on my shoulder. "It's okay if you aren't alright. Don't you ever feel ashamed to talk about it - but at your own pace of course"

"I love you" he finished crying and wiped his eyes.
"I love you too. C'mon let's go to sleep" we got into bed, our arms round each other. "My angel" i mumbled, caressing his captivating face.
"I'm sorry" he replied.
"You have no reason to be sorry, okay? I love you. D'you want me to put on some music to help you sleep?"
"C-can you sing to me?"

I couldn't sing to save my life. I never did. I was so embarrassed of my voice.

"Uh...or I could read you some poetry?" I suggested as he noticed my anxious face.
"Just talk to me. Please" he pleaded. What would I say? I didn't know what to talk about. Or maybe I did.

"I remember falling in love with you. I already had a crush on you: I liked the way you talked to me, hugged me, made me feel...you were so kind to me. I've been alone most of my life and you just cared about me. I tried resenting you but I fell hard. And I don't regret it. I love loving you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I can't wait to make more memories with you. One day we were going for a walk and you were talking about some childhood memories and I just kept staring at you. One because you're so...fucking good looking. And two...I realised I was in love. Seeing that captivating smile on your face and admiring everything about you was a bliss. I've never been in love before, I-I've never felt this way about someone before. And...I'd surrender everything for you"

Harry was dozing off but before he did I kissed his forehead and whispered an 'I love you' before falling asleep with him.

HARRYS POV
I gazed at the gorgeous girl laying next to me. Her soft pink lips were parted, her breathing steady. Her arms were tangled round my sweating body - but she didn't care. She wanted to hold me no matter the circumstances.

She was the light of my fucking life. Was I too attached to her? Was I too reliant on her? All these worries filled my mind. I loved her so fucking much.

"Good morning" her tired voice spoke.
"Good morning Angel" I replied, smiling softly. "How are you feeling?" She asked.
Always checking if I was okay.
"Not completely okay but...better than last night"
"Talk to me" she responded softly. "I'm here"

She was here.
"I'm just worried I'm too dependent on you" I replied honestly. "Too attached maybe"
"I'm sure that's not the case. You probably just missed me a lot. We just need ways to cope y'know?"
"Maybe" I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips which were chapped because she chewed them a lot. "I love you"
Was I saying it too much?
"I love you too" she let go of me and stretched her arms. "I'm gonna have a shower, joining?"

Join her!?
"Shocker, I know" she replied. "But...I trust you"
She trusts me. She extended her hand and I took it, squeezing it gently before we stood up and headed into the bathroom. I was only wearing my boxers so I slid them off and started the water whilst she took off her pyjamas and undergarments. She was so fucking beautiful it was unreal.
"Are you sure you're alright?" She asked me timidly.

"I-i don't know" I responded honestly. "Really anxious, I guess"
"If you want I can leave the room for a while so you can meditate" she responded, shivering. It was fucking summer but she was still cold as, well she was wearing nothing. "After we shower of course"
"Uh yeah if that's okay, thanks baby"
"Of course, now c'mon. I think you need to relax" she had that look on her face.
"Oh uh y-you don't need to" I gabbled.
"Hey, I've missed you. C'mon let's just have a bit of fun before we start the day - that's if I have your consent though"
"Granted" I replied. We both giggled and stepped into the shower.