50: Suspicious

50 CHAPTERS AND NO READERS BYE
_____________________________

ERODAS POV
James and I actually got on pretty well. We even hung out outside the office sometimes. He was a bit strange at times but I brushed it off.

Harry's anxiety was still awful but it was slowly getting better. It was coming up to August so I was going to be with him on tour all month! He had been calling his therapist and talking to me as much as he could.
"Maybe you should try a new meditation technique" I said to him.
"What like a different breathing exercise?" He asked. We were on FaceTime and Michelle was with me.
"Yeah, maybe do some research or something"
"Will do...oh crap. I gotta go. I love you angel, see you in a few days. Bye Michelle"
"I love you too. Be safe" I replied.
"Bye Harry" Michelle added before I clicked 'End".

"You didn't mention James" she said.
"There's nothing to mention. He's my colleague"
"But you two hang out a lot"
"And? I don't think Harry cares"
"But when he asked about work you didn't mention James?"
"Harry doesn't like James"
"I wonder why"
"He's probably jealous. He'll be fine, I don't want anyone but him"
"James is a bit sketchy. He has a...weird vibe"
"He's actually quite nice. But...we probably won't talk after I leave"
"You sure? He's...so overbearing"
"I'll just cut contact and say I'm moving away" We both laughed before we started making our coffees.

GEMMAS POV
"C'mon Harry pick up" I mumbled. I'd been trying to yet through to Harry for ages but he finally picked up.
"Gem? Is everything okay?" He finally picked up after what felt like forever.
"Yeah uh...look I just wanted to ask...did you know Eroda and James were...I don't know...close?"
"What?" Shit. He didn't.
"They're doing lots of works together...sometimes even outside work"
"Eroda...never mentioned this"

"Harry, can you talk to her? Just...like...okay I do believe she can be friends with whoever the heck she wants but...not him"
"Gemma, what's going on?"
"Harry! I can't talk about this!" I snapped.
"Alright, calm down! It's just...you say all this stuff and never explain"
"Because I can't! Okay!? Just...look I can't get involved but you can!"
"Well, I'm not sure what to do because you're not telling me anything! Can-yeah? Okay, coming. I gotta go, love you" he ended the call and I sighed. What was I supposed to do?

"Hello Gem! You alright?"
"Mum...can I come over? I need advice"

HARRYS POV
What the fuck was Gemma doing?
I sighed and texted Eroda on my way to soundcheck.

Things okay with you and James??

I don't care if she has other friends but if they're not treating her right...then I have an issue. And Gemma was feeling uneasy. My phone buzzed and I looked at it quickly.
Yeah, why?, She replied.
Just checking in :) I love you, I sent back before clicking my phone off.

"Harry! You feeling okay? Mitch called as I stepped on stage.
"Yeah! You?" I responded.
"Fucking awesome man. Can't wait for the show" he started playing the chords of She whilst I played with the mic. I usually gabbled nonsense and stuff which made the crew and I laugh.
"Hey, when's Eroda coming back?" Harry asked.
"Few days. She's staying for a month" I grinned.
"Awesome! She's so great man, you got lucky"

I really fucking did.

"I did, didn't I?"  I responded.
"I think we all did" he chuckled. "We all love her...oh man I forgot to put your suit in the dressing room"
I chuckled as he raced off. They all loved my girl.
"Hey Harry, stop daydreaming about your girlfriend and help me tune this" Mitch called.
"Alright, calm down" I jogged over to my friend to help him.

We finished soundcheck then went to get ready for the show. I took the opportunity to text Eroda.

Crew can't wait to see you :') and I can't either. Wish me luck. I typed.

Good luck Angel <3 You okay?, She replied.

Yup. Why are you up so late?

Can't sleep :'( Anxiety.

Wank?

Omg shut up. I'm going to drink tea.

Okay okay talk soon byeeee

LOVE YOU <3