66: 5 Months

"OW! Stop fucking kicking me!" I shouted.
"Love? Are you okay?" Harry dashed into the kitchen. I'd officially moved in with him and things were easier thankfully.
"Tell he or she or them to stop kicking me! It hurts!" I exclaimed.
"Did you say kick!?"
"No! I said spit...of course I said kick!"
"Baby...it kicked. Oh my God, c-can I feel!?"
"Oh my God yes!" In the house I didn't wear proper tops because of my bump. Thank God for central heating or else I'd freeze.

Harrys warm hand rested on my stomach before I felt a sharp pain on my abdomen.
"Wow" Harry smiled, tears in his eyes. "There's really something in there"
"A something that needs to stop kicking me..."
"Baby, you're a fucking warrior. God, I can't imagine what this is like for you"
"It's awful, I can tell you. My ankles are even swelling up! Ugh"
"I'm sorry my love. You want me to massage you?"
"Please my handsome prince"

"We're a great team Harry" I mumbled as Harrys fingers massaged my ankles and legs.
"We really are. You yell at me, I find it hot"
"I carry the child, you become my personal servant" I joked. Harry giggled fondly.
"Have you spoken to your Dad?" He asked me.
"No. He's ignoring me. Even when we went over, he left before we came. Petty, much?"
"Agreed. He's a nice guy but what the fuck"
"I know right...it's honestly pathetic. But it's whatever - I couldn't care less about what he says"
"That's m' girl" Harry replied. "Let me speak to  them" he added, nodding to my stomach.

Harry always talked to my belly - it was so cute. He's talk for ages about different things and sometimes he even sang. I moved my legs off his lap so he could get off the sofa and sit on the floor. His warm hands touched my abdomen.
"Hello. It's me again. Your Dad" he began. "Only four months till you're in my arms. I really think you should give your Mum a break with all the kicking - y' making her sick. And we love you a lot. But your poor Mum...when you're out of there you best be kind to her. You're not being very kind right now"
"Hey, don't tell it off. You're the one who knocked me up" I scolded him.
"You told it to fuck off the other day!"
"You're a bad influence! Go on, have your Ted Talk then Einstein!"
"Thank you Miss" Harry turned to my belly and sighed. "Mean isn't she? Yeah, you love me more I know"
"Shut up Harry!" I swatted his head.
"Hey!" Harry yelped. "That's not very kind!"
"Treat people with violence"

Me and Harry burst into fits of giggles. He planted gentle kisses all over my swollen abdomen before coming up to my face and kissing my lips.
"I love you darling" he said.
"I love you too" I replied tiredly. "Thank you for being there for me all the time"
"Baby, I'm with you till the end. I promise"
"Harry Edward Styles, you're making me fall in love even more. I'm terrified"
Harry just grinned fondly and I returned it with my own shy smile.
"You cute little angel" I booped his nose gently.
"Yours truly...ah shit. I have a FaceTime interview in a bit. I'll be upstairs - also I think we've done a good job. The media doesn't know your pregnant"
"Yeah because I never leave the fucking house"
"Oh yeah. Uh anyway, I'll see you in half an hour" Harry kissed my lips gently before skipping to the stairs.
"Oh wait! Are you okay?" I called.
"I'm amazing!" He called back  "Love you!"

HARRYS POV
"So Harry...there have been some paparazzi photos going round of you buying bananas a lot since you returned to England!"
"Yeah uh" I had to think of a lie - fast. "I've been really loving them recently. Making banana bread and stuff"
"Banana bread!? No way, Mr Harry Styles is baking banana bread"
"Sure, why not?" I chuckled.
"Why not indeed? Anyway, thank you for joining us. We'll see you soon"
"Alright, thank you. Take care"

I closed my laptop before going downstairs to check on Eroda to see her fast asleep on the sofa. Poor girl - she really was going through it. I gently picked her up off the sofa and made my way upstairs. She was deeply asleep - she didn't budge at all. I got her into bed and tucked her in before heading to the shower.

I came back to my bedroom to see Eroda had woken up and was trying to unlock my phone.
"That's mine" I chuckled.
"No its-oh" She ALWAYS mixed our phones up. "Sorry" she put my phone on my bedside table before laying down again.
"It's alright. You okay?" I asked her as I turned off the light and got into bed.
"Exhausted Harry. God...this is all so difficult - makes me rethink having more children in the future" She sighed.
"You have a long way to go baby. You can choose when you have kids again for the next few years"
"Choose? Harry, this one was an accident. Who knows if we decide to settle down and have more"
"Who knows indeed my love?" I kissed her nose gently, my thumb brushing her bottom lip . "You want me to sing you to sleep?"
"Please"

"I took my love, I took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
'Til the landslide brought me down
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older too
Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older too
Oh! I'm getting older too
Oh-oh, take my love, take it down
Oh-oh, climb a mountain and you turn around
And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Well, the landslide bring it down
And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Well, the landslide bring it down
Oh-ohh, the landslide bring it down"

"Happy one year" Eroda whispered before she fell asleep.