73: Crawling

"Chelle! Move!" I snapped, making her laugh more.
"Nice one" Harry high fived her while David and I just sighed. The four of us were at Chelle's house eating and she kept eating my cucumbers.
"Harry, grow up!" I swatted his head call him to yelp in pain.
"Yeah, bitch boy" Michelle added. My hand flew over my mouth but soon enough us two burst out laughing - even David let out a chuckle. Harry was confused but he soon sussed out what we meant and joined the laughter.

"Aunt Eroda. Marinas crying" Cameron burbled. I quickly got up and dashed upstairs to Michelles room to see my poor angel screaming her head off.
"Oh love, c'mere" i unbuttoned my blouse and started to feed her her lunch.
"Everything okay?" Harry walked inside but quickly covered his eyes - he knew I valued my privacy.
"Harry baby, it's okay. You're good" I giggled.
He put his hand down and sidled over to us.
"How are my two favourite girls?" He asked with a cute smile. 
"I'm alright. This little monsters biting my titties off" I replied.

Harry chuckled fondly before sitting next to me on Michelles bed.
"Harry, d'you think my tits look nice?"
"I uhm...what?" He spluttered. 
"Hey, you're not objectifying me or being disrespectful. You're always lovely to me - I'm just asking. You're the one who gets to see them!"
"What I think doesn't matter really...but I think your body is gorgeous. Every inch of you is perfect no matter what"
"I love youuu" I giggled.
"I love you too princess" He kissed the side of my head gently before leaning his head on my shoulder.
"Oh wow...my two babies" I sighed.

"Everything alright?" Michelle asked, popping her head in. "Ugh Harry, stop being a simp"
"She's gorgeous, isn't she Michelle?"
"Who? Eroda or Marina? Babies look like knees" Michelle replied.
"You did not just call my daughter a knee!" I exclaimed.
"Marinas beautiful but...a knee"
"Oh...I see what you mean" Harry replied.
"Harry, shut up!" I nudged him gently as Marina continued having her lunch.
"I wish I was Marina right now" Harry joked causing him and Michelle to chuckle. I sighed and handed Marina to my immature best friend.
"Put her in the buggy please. Need to talk to her immature Dad" I replied.
"Uh oh" Michelle smirked and headed downstairs.

"What did I do?" He asked me, his blue eyes staring up at me. I buttoned my top up and sat back down.
"I am very in love with you Harry" I smiled like a teenaged girl who had an obsession with One Direction.
"You look like a 15 year old with an obsession on One Direction" he replied.
"I have a massive crush on the curly headed lad...don't tell him though"
"I would never" we both grinned before sharing a loving kiss.

"Look, I don't mind if you two want to conceive but NOT on my bed" Michelle called.
Harry and I pulled away giggling before going back downstairs, our hands intertwined. The twins were watching Frozen so Harry and I sat down on the sofa with them and watched. I began to feel a bit tired so I leaned on Harrys side and he responded by putting he arm round me, pulling me closer to him.
"You think they'll get married?" I heard David ask Michelle.
"Maybe...not now. But one day" She replied. I looked up at Harry who was focused on the movie but giving me attention at the same time by keeping his arm round me. He looked absolutely gorgeous. His skin was smooth and tinted a gorgeous colour in the sunlight. His rich brown curly hair sat perfectly on his head, his charming emerald eyes staring at the screen. He rubbed the bottom of his nose gently which his index finger before noticing me.
"Everything alright love?" He asked, his tone kind and soft.
"Just admiring you" I smiled softly. Harry chuckled before looking back at the screen as Jessica jumped up and down singing 'Let It Go', her brother rolling his eyes.

We left an hour later and went back home. Marina was wiggling around so we set her down on the carpet. She usually sat up but she never really crawled or anything.
"You hungry?" Harry asked me as made goofy faces at Marina who was giggling.
"No not really...but I'm in the mood for some coffee" I replied.
"Coming up princess" He kissed Marinas head then mine before jogging to the kitchen. I watched him, smiling softly before I heard a thud. I looked down to see Marina on all fours - again. She did this a lot but never crawled.
"Silly goose" I chuckled, booping her nose. She let out a loud laugh before my phone buzzed. I looked at my phone to see a Twitter notification.

I looked back at the burbling child to see her crawling!
"Harry! Marinas crawling!" I yelped excitedly.
"Ow fuck! Huh!?" Harry dashed into the living room to see Marina smiling. His right wrist was wet and he was clearly in pain but he was full of glee.
"Oh my God!" We were jumping up and down squealing, causing Marina to laugh happily. I noticed Harrys wrist was red and I quickly examined it.
"Baby, I'm so sorry" I said.
"I'll be fine. I'll go put some ice on it"
"Good" I kissed his wrist gently before I picked up Marina. "She's growing up"
"Crazy, right?" He booped Marinas nose before going to ice his wrist.

"He's lovely, isn't he?" I said to my daughter.