42: Six months

ERODAS POV
"Alright well, we'll see you soon"

Harry and I had just visited his Mum and were now on our way to my house.
"Happy six months" Harry blurted out as soon as we got into the car.
"You think I forgot?" I asked.
"Uh...yeah" he admitted sheepishly.
"Never" i leaned over and kissed the side of hus head. "Of course I remembered. That's why I planned a surprise"
"Surprise!?" Harrys eyes lit up.
"It's nothing special but...y'know" I spoke.
"You did something nice for me though" he blushed as I started driving..

We arrived back at my house and got into some comfortable clothes (Well really, I was wearing Harrys hoodie which was very big on me and some pyjama bottoms. He was wearing a hoodie and boxers). As I put my clothes away, Harry ordered us some food.
"Six months, huh?" I sat next to him on the bed as he put his phone down.
"Crazy, I know" he grinned. "Also I didn't order food"
"What!? Harry, we need to eat!"
"Because...I'm going to cook for you"
"Really!?"
"Yeah! Tell me what you want, I'll make it"

"Hmm...surprise me"
"Alright. C'mon let me kiss you" our lips connected together softly before we went downstairs. Harry was in the kitchen cooking so I took the opportunity to get the hidden bottle of Rosé out from the fridge. I put it on the coffee table in the living room along with two wine glass'. I then went upstairs and brushed my hair. I was kind of hoping Harry and I would...do stuff tonight. But I had no idea how to initiate it - I wasn't ready to have sex but...y'know. I put on some pretty underwear and took off all my make up as...well he really liked my freckles. I hated them but he was starting to make me hate them less. But what I loved, was that he respected me wanting to cover them.
"No matter what, you look gorgeous" He'd said when I told him I covered them up. Look, I know thats the bare minumum a man can do but whenever Harry said kind things my heart would flutter. Anyway, I got his presents out and ran down the stairs.

He was putting the spaghetti he made onto two plates, singing to himself. I sat on the sofa waiting patiently for him.
"Wanna watch The Notebook?" He asked as he walked in and put both plates on - the table.
"Sure" I replied, turning the TV on. My boyfriend sat next to me and saw the Rosé.
"I thought you didn't-oh. You look really cute" he smiled softly at me when he noticed the freckles on my face.
"Thanks" i blushed. "Uh...I have Rosé sometimes"
"Aren't you daring?" He joked as the movie began before he poured us a glass each.

"Oh wait! I got you a gift!" I said.
"I got you one too" he grinned. I handed him the gift bag while he got a present out from behind my sofa - sneak. We each opened them up, smiles on our faces. I'd given Harry a pearl necklace with his initials on it and a distance bracelet - when he was away on tour we could tap them and let each other know we were okay. He'd gotten me a gorgeous leather notebook that he knew I wanted AND a Friends mug - aka my favourite TV show.
"Thanks so much Harry, I love you"
"I love you more" He planted a kiss on head before sipping his glass.

One glass may have led to another. Or maybe the entire bottle. Harry and I were a drunk mess on the sofa by the time the movie was over. Our plates were empty like the bottle of Rosé - and we were out of our minds giggling. Drunk Harry was really cuddly and affectionate. Drunk Eroda...we won't talk about that. Let's just say being sex deprived your whole life and being drunk wasn't a good combination.

I'm pretty sure you can guess what the aftermath was after that