75: A Crowd Pleaser

"Got the birthday cake" Harry came into the kitchen and kissed the side of my head, holding a bag. Marina was pulling at his leg, burbling some nonsense.
"Hello princess" He grinned at her.
"I've been replaced?" I joked.
"C'mon, you know you're my queen" He chuckled, putting his arm round me. I leaned on his side as Marina pulled on Harrys jeans.
"You tryna take my jeans off love? I'd be a bit cold if you did" He said to her, making her laugh.
"Can't believe she's turning one" I sighed, picking her up off the floor.
"Me too. Who're we inviting tomorrow?"
"I invited my family, yours, Michelles family, Liams family, Louis' famil-"
"How did you get Liam and Louis to come!?"
"Harry...you still speak to them"
"Oh yeah...anyone else?" He asked.
"I asked Niall too but he's on the Graham Norton show tomorrow. And my Dad is refusing to come" I sighed.

My Dad was being God awful. He didn't let me come over for Christmas so I spent it with Harrys family. He didn't say Happy Birthday to me when I turned twenty seven. He was well and truly butt hurt and cruel but I didn't care.
"The rest of your familys coming, right?"
"Yup. Haileys pregnant also" Paul and Hailey got married in January - My Dad was forced to face me but refused to speak to me. I'd had an awful panic attack before the wedding and Harry spent ages trying to calm me down.

"Oh cool!" He took Marina from me and whirled her around making her giggle. "You two will be alright, right? I'm going on tour in a few weeks"
"Harry, we'll be fine. Just call us when you can. We'll come to BOTH London shows as well"
"I just...I worry, y'know" He looked like he was going to cry. Marina was pressing her tiny hands against his face making noises.
"N-n-n" she said. It's like she was trying to say no. Harry put her in the high chair then turned to me.
"Are you sure I shouldn't cancel?" He asked.
"It won't be fair on your fans though. They bought tickets and they've been looking forward to this since summer. Don't cancel. You love touring. We'll be here waiting baby. C'mon, deep breathes" I clutched his hands and breathed in and out, him following.
"Sorry" he sniffled.
"Don't be. I love you" I kissed his hands gently before caressing the side of his face.
"I love you too angel" Harry wrapped his arms round me and buried his head into my neck. "I don't know what I'd do without you"

The next morning it was Marinas first birthday. We'd woken her up by singing Happy Birthday and she cried at the candle on the cupcake so I blew it out while Harry took her. We gave her a bath and got her changed before we each got ready. We'd decorated the house the night before so it was looking beautiful.
"Harry, where's the formula?" I mumbled.
"Oh fu-I mean uhh" Yeah, he was working on it. "I forgot to get it, sorry"
"It's okay. I-i'll go get some" I replied. "Just feed her and have something to eat. I'll eat later" I kissed his lips quickly before dashing to the front door.

I got to Tescos and got the right formula then headed home.
"Eroda! Eroda!" I turned my head to see cameras flashing. For God sake...I sighed and walked faster.
"No wait! Eroda!" They'd caught up and cornered me. For God sake.
"Uh...I-I have somewhere to be" I stammered.
"One question! Just one! Are you and Harry planning on getting married?"

I was so sick of hearing that question.
"Look, I need to go" I replied.
"Just answer! You already have a baby together! When's he putting a ring on it!?"
"It's not anyones business. Excuse me"

They wouldn't budge.

"Right...no. We haven't spoken about getting married - because we don't care" Harry and I had a strict rule to never speak about our relationship online. But I was trapped.
"Well why's that?" I was literally shaking.
"Because we love each other and that's enough. Our only concern is our child. Us not being married isn't bad - we aren't against it or anything. Maybe we'll talk about it in the future. Not being married or not having your first kiss or being single your whole life isn't a bad thing - if you haven't found someone or if you're not prioritising romance then it doesn't mean you're unworthy of love or you love someone less. I was like that myself but then...Along Came Harry. Marriage doesn't 'seal the deal'. You know it in your heart-" I was cut off by a tall brunette pushing his way through the crowd.

"Leave 'er alone" His thick Northern accent spoke, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the crowd.
"Aye Louis! Do you and her have something going on!?"
"I'm married, thanks. Fook off" He called. "Here get in" he led me to his car and I got in with him. His son was in the back grinning.
"Hi!" He smiled.
"Hello. Uh..." I looked up to see Louis and his partner in the front.
"Stupid paps" Louis muttered. "We were on our way to ye' and noticed. You alright?"
"Yeah, fine. Thanks" I happened to like Louis a lot - very sweet person.

We got back to the house to see everyone had arrived - even my Dad which caught me off guard.
"Love? Are you okay? You took ages" Harry said, hugging me.
"Uhhh..." I turned to Louis' partmer who explained the situation.
"Are you alright now?" Harry asked me as he took the formula and made Marina her milk.
"Yeah...it was just scary" I sighed, leaning on his side. Marina was in the living room playing with the Lego that I'd gotten her for her birthday.

We joined everyone else soon enough - Marina was loving the attention. My Dad seemed to like her too. I heard him say to Harry that she was beautiful and it warmed my heart. We were all just sitting and talking while the kids played. Marina kept walking around and 'talking' to everyone like the drama queen she is. She was handing people large bricks and burbling before she fell on her butt and giggled.

"Marina? Where's my lego brick?" Harry pouted. She picked up a brick before stumbling towards us and handing Harry a brick before he put it on my head like the child he is.
"Harry! No!" I scolded him whilst laughing as I took it off my head.
"No!" Marina repeated in the same tone.
Harry and I's jaws dropped at that moment.

Marina had uttered her first word:

"No!" She laughed at our reactions before everyone noticed and clapped for her. She was clearly enjoying the attention. I ruffled her curly locks before she went over to Louis.
"She's a crowd pleaser, like you" I said to Harry.
"You really think she's like me?" He asked me.
"A spitting image" I replied.

"Hey Eroda, you're gonna want to see this" Michelle showed me her phone to reveal the video of me talking to the paps along with a ton of positive comments.
"Oh God" I sighed.
"You handled it pretty well" Gem pointed out.
"I did, didn't I?" I grinned. "I hate them"
"We know you do" she laughed. I sighed before I got up and went to get a drink.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked as he followed.
"Yeah...just...spacey. And in my feelings"
"What're you feeling?" He asked me as I opened the Pepsi bottle.
"Happiness. Shock. Uhh...I can't believe I'm here today dating you and with a child. I still miss your long hair..."
"For God sake!" Harry laughed.
"Shut up!" I hit him playfully. "I love you Harry"
"I love you too my queen" He kissed my forehead gently before Marina waddled inside.
LNo!" She scolded Harry before she bursted into giggles and fell on her bum.

"See? A crowd pleaser"

if u want a sequel of marinas future pls comment :) x