60: Together again

ERODAS POV
And it worked. James turned himself in.

Gemma had gone to her house to calm down but Harry stayed with me. I was crying so much and poor Harry was holding me close.
"It's okay angel. It's all over" he whispered in my ear before he planted soft kisses on my head. I finally calmed down and Harry helped me get my breathing steady before we sat there quietly.

"So...you're having my baby" he smiled.
"It would seem so. Kiwi has come true" I replied, making him chuckle.
"You keeping it?" He asked.
"Yeah...is that okay?"
"It's not up to me" he responded. "But I want us to raise it together"
"Really?"
"Of course. I wanna be involved in my child's life. And besides, I'd never let you do this alone" he put his warm hand on my belly and smiled. "We're gonna be parents"
"Harry..."
"Yeah?" He looked at me and God have I missed his beautiful face.

"So...can we...y'know...start dating again?"
"Please? I've fucking missed you"
"I've missed you too. I'm sorry about...our fight"
"I'm sorry too. And I'm sorry I didn't see your text sooner. Jeff took my phone so I'd concentrate more on tour"
"It's okay...you kind of saved my life"
"I'd go to the ends of the-"
"We had sex" i blurted out - I hated interrupting people and never did but I couldn't hold it in.

"Shit! That's what I was meant to tell you!"
"Wait! You knew!?"
"Yeah but...fuuuck I forgot. I'm so sorry"
"It's okay. I had a flashback"
"A flashback?"
"Yeah. We did it to Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey and I listened to it when i found out i was pregnant. Boom, flashback"
"Woah...well, are you okay?"
"Really scared but I'll be okay. I'm really happy to see you though...you look so handsome"
"Here we go again..." he sighed then smiled.
"I love you so much" I leaned up and connected our lips together. They slowly synched together and all my feelings just made my heart flutter.

We pulled away and smiled shyly.
"He's German" Harry said.
"He's German" I sighed.
"Were you two actually going to raise the baby together?" Harry asked sadly.
"Well I assumed you weren't ever going to speak to me again so I eventually agreed because I had no other choice.
"He's such a prick"
"He is. But he's gone. And...we're gonna be parents" I smiled softly.
"Man fuck that guy" Harry sighed. "Well at least we know why you were acting different on tour"
"How were the last few days?"
"Emotional. Difficult. Fun. I cried during 'She' and everyone noticed"
"Aw I'm sorry"
"It's okay. I'm okay now"
"What if we break up?" I said quietly.
"We'll co parent" he replied.
"Are you sure this is what you want?"
"It's not up to me whether you have this baby or not love. Whatever you decide to do, I'll help you through it"
It was quiet for a while.
"Do you wanna move in with me?" He blurted out.

"Huh?"
"I know it's only been eight months but...maybe closer to the babys due date we could settle down together? Make things easier? And because...well, I really love you"
"I-i'm not sure. I'll have to think about it
"It's okay. It's up to you. Besides we have...how long till the babys born?"
"Eight months" I replied.
"A spring baby, huh?" A beautiful smile was plastered on his face. "I can't wait for us to have a family. So...d'you wanna tell people?"
"Honestly, I'm kind of scared. Also...i was meant to start teaching tomorrow. But...I would quit for the baby, y'know?"
"If you ever need to talk some things out, I'm here. We're in this together, okay? Even if we argue again and don't speak for two weeks, I'll still be at every hospital appointment with a bunch of bananas"
He seemed dead serious.
"You should call your Mum and tell her later"
"I should. She's gonna be over the moon" he grinned.

"Y'know I read somewhere that you can have sex when you're pregnant still" i said.
"Oh, really?" Harry cocked an eye brow up, knowing what I was hinting at.
"Mhmmm. I was iffy but I'm one month in so..." we exchanged glances before our lips collided together.

"Well...we finally did it" Harry spoke as we stared at the ceiling.
"Sober" I responded, making us both giggle.
"You mind if I stay over tonight?" He asked.
"Of course not love" i turned over and kissed his jaw line gently. "I like having you around"
"That feels nice" he smiled gently. "Now go piss"
"I don't want to get up" I sighed.
"C'mon love" Harry sat up and slid his arms under my legs and under my waist before picking me up and carrying me to my bathroom.
"Harry, I want to piss alone" i giggled.
"I know, I know. I'm just helping y'" he nudged our noses together and gently kissed my chapped lips. "Biting them again?"
"Yeah..." I sighed.
"It's okay. We'll fix it" he knew I was insecure about my lips because I chewed them a lot and biting your lips could damage them.

Harry waited for me outside while I took my time. I took a piss and washed my face before exiting to see Harry waiting.
"You good?" He asked.
"Yeah...just hungry" I replied.
"Let's go eat, c'mon" We were literally butt naked, why the heck was he being casual?
"Put on some clothes! Gemmas coming back in a bit" I scolded him.
"Nooooo" he whined as we went to our room. I slid on his hoodie and my underwear while he put on his boxers.

I sat on the counter, whist Harry stood between my legs. We were both eating some fruit but I kept dunking mine in peanut butter.
"So that's where the banana obsession came from" Harry grinned fondly.
"Sadly" I sighed then smiled up at him. "Wanna call y' Mum?" I added.

"Hi Harry! I haven't heard from you in a while" Anne spoke happily.
"Yeah uh tour was a bit hectic but I'm back home and I'm with Eroda" he replied.
"Hello" I chirped.
"Oh hello Eroda! How are you both doing?"
"We're doing great. We just had some news"
"Oh, really? What's going on?" She asked.
"Um...Erodas pregnant" Harry said with a big smile.

"Really!? Oh my God, congratulations!"
Anne was truly so lovely.
"Thanks Mum" Harry looked so happy.
"Well, if you two need any help just call me, okay? That goes for you too Eroda, you're ever so shy! Oh, you two should come over soon so we can talk about it more!" She gabbled.
"I love her" I smiled at Harry.
"I love her too" He replied. "Hey Mum, we're gonna go now but we just wanted to tell y'"
"Oh of course, thank you for calling! Come visit soon, okay?"
"We will. We love you"
"I love you both too" he grinned before ending the call.

"Well...I guess we're pregnant" he said to me.