74: Walking

"Your tiddies are bigger than mine" I said to Harry. We were laying in bed the next morning, snuggling under the blanket till I made that remark. Harry chuckled.
"Baby, I'm a man" he replied.
"Okay and? You still have bigger boobs"
"They're not...boobs. They're nipples"
"Okay and? They're bigger than mine" I sat up before climbing onto Harrys, my legs on either side of him. "See?"
"What a gorgeous view" He said, gazing up at me. I ran my fingers across his chest, tracing his tattoos.
"You're beautiful Harry" I whispered before planting a soft kiss on his chest.
"Thank you my love" He blushed before I pecked his lips.
"Harryyyyyy" I dragged the 'y' in his name softly, my fingers caressing his right cheek gently.
"Let me guess...you wanna go again"
"Maaaybe" I replied.
"Well we better hurry before Marina wakes up" We both grinned before sharing a passionate kiss.

"Were we...too loud?" I asked him.
"Don't think so. Marina isn't screaming"
He spoke to soon. Marina started crying her god damn eyes out. We both sighed before turning to each other.
"I'll feed her. You shower" I replied.
"You sure? I don't mind getting her ready for the day" He said.
"It's okay. Just let me know when you're done then you can take her, m'kay?" I got out of bed and put on a robe before dashing to the nursery to see Marina standing up in her crib. She would stand up randomly but never walk...she'd get there though. I heard Harry singing in the shower as I picked her up and carried her downstairs. I sat her in her highchair and got her formula ready and found her baby food. She was teething so she tended to bite things a lot - including my fingers with were bruising.

I fed Marina and let her suck her bottle before Harry came downstairs. His hair was damp and he was dressed in a Colombia hoodie and shorts.
"You look so cute" I leaned up and kissed under his ear as he poured himself some coffee.
"Shut up" he scoffed shyly. "Go shower. You smell like sex"
"And who's fault is that?" I replied.
"Yours. You initiated it both times" we both giggled before I sauntered upstairs to take a quick shower.

After my shower, I blowdried my hair and put on some mascara before getting ready into a white polo shirt and a lilac skater skirt. I put on some cosy socks too as it was October meaning it was getting cold. I brushed my hair and put on my zip hoodie then went downstairs to see Harry laying on the living room floor, Marina on his belly. She was laughing fondly at him while he made dumb faces. I smiled before noticing the breakfast Harry had made me. I thanked him before tucking in, watching them. "You look pretty" Harry said to me.
"Thank you baby" I replied shyly.
"I like it when you call me that"
"Good. I always will. Even when we're old"

Harry stood up to stretch his legs and Marina copied him, grabbing his leg. He had a look on his face.
"Harry, don't force her to walk. Last time she cried" I warned him.
"She'll be fine" He assured me. He went to the other end of the rug and dropped to his knees. Marina looked puzzled but when the words "Come to Dad" fell from his lips, her eyes sparkled. We watched our daughter edge forward ever so slightly before it turned into a step. And another. And another. Marina was walking to Harry! He had the biggest smile on his face, as did I.

She finally made it to him, her small starfish hands pressing against his face before he scooped her into his arms, laughing fondly.
"My girl" he smiled at her, kissing her nose gently. I used to be Harrys girl - now he had two. And it warmed my heart. When we were friends he always told me he wanted to have children but he feared he'd never find anyone.
"I would drop everything for the person I love. The fame, the money, the private jets, the Gucci suits..." He'd also told me.
"Not the Gucci suits! You look amazing in them!" I'd responded, before I blushed.
"Everything, Eroda. Everything" He replied.

"You alright love? You spaced out" He said to me in a concerned tone.
"I love you so much" I gabbled.
"I love you too" He smiled gently, blowing me a kiss. I caught it and held it to my heart, making him blush. "I'm really happy Eroda. Really flipping happy" He never swore around Marina, the gentleman. But I knew he wasn't lying.

"You deserve it Harry. More than anyone on this planet"