57: Alone

HARRYS POV
"Harry? C'mon mate it's time to go on"

I'd been crying my eyes out in the corner of the dressing room for ages. I didn't want to go out and perform. Eroda wasn't going to be watching. My angel had left me.
"You guys go ahead, I'll talk to him" The crew filed out of the room, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Missing her Haz?" He asked me.
I nodded, tears streaming down my cheeks.
"I know you are man. But you gotta go perform. Thousands of people came to see you"
"I just wish she was here" I sniffled.
"When you go back to London you can talk to her, I promise. For now, you need to go out there and have fun. Take your mind off her. Have fun. C'mon you can do it"

Eventually I got up and followed him to the stage. The band were waiting and each gave me a long hug.
"Let's do this shit" I sniffled, wiping my tears.
"Just take a moment to breathe" Mitch said as they all headed on stage. My mind was screaming Eroda's name. Her face was stuck in my head. I missed her so much. I took a deep breathe and wiped my eyes again before walking up the stairs towards the stage. I'd never felt more alone in my entire life.

ERODAS POV
"So...how are you?" Michelle asked me.

I broke up with my amazing boyfriend, had a sex dream about him on tourc on the plane and when i got home (all of which felt very much real) and I was going crazy.

"Awful" I sighed. My emotions were so numb. I couldn't even cry..
"I'm so sorry about what happened love. When's he back?" She asked.
"The seventh" I responded.
"You gonna talk to him?"
"I-i don't know. But...I miss him"
"Why don't you call him?"
"Im scared. Chelle, I messed up"
Michelle looked at my clock. "I gotta go but text me. I'm here for you, okay?

I wanted to call him so badly. I can't believe I screwed up our relationship. My heart felt so empty. My phone buzzed and I looked down at my lap.

James: Heard you're back in London. Wanna get coffee?

Twenty minuets later James and I were sitting inside a Costa.
"So...how was America?" He asked me.
"Oh uh it was really nice! Yeah I-i liked it"
"What about Harrys shows?"
"Yeah they were good" I swallowed.
"How is he? Doesn't his tour end in a few days?"
"We...we broke up"
"Oh...I'm sorry. Why?"
"I-i don't really wanna talk about it"
"Wow...well I hope you're okay"
"I'll be fine"

Would I though? I'd never been in love before. I wanted him back so badly. I missed his touch, his presence, his voice. I missed his cute little dances and curly hair. I missed his soft lips being pressed against mine. I missed him.
"So uhhh...now what?" James asked.
"I'm starting my new job on the ninth"
"Oh cool, good luck with that"
"Thanks...so uh d'you wanna come back to mine for lunch? Could use some company"
"Sure thing"

We went back to my place and I made us some sandwiches. James was sitting in Harrys usual place and it just didn't feel right. I wanted to close my eyes and open them to see my gorgeous boyfriend sitting there...ex boyfriend...
"Are you okay? You look really pale" James asked.
"I-i'm okay. Um...I just need some water. Help yourself to a sandwich" I went to the sink and filled a cup up with water. I was about to take a large gulp when my vision blurred and everything went black.

I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling. I moved my head to see a female doctor looking at me with a clipboard.
"Ah Miss Martin?" She asked. I nodded.
"You fainted due to stress and your friend brought you here. You're okay now but you need to be careful. Your health is in good shape and your babys fine..."

Baby?

"I'm sorry?" I stammered.
"You're baby?" She noticed my puzzled face. "You didn't know that you're one month pregnant?" No. No hecking way was I pregnant. Harry and I had never had sex.
"Anyway, you'll be discharged in half an hour" she walked off and I laid there in shock. This had to be a mistake. Sure we did other stuff, but his penis never went inside me! I sighed and turned on my phone. Maybe listening to some music would calm me down. I chose Young & Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. As the song played I started seeing things in my mind. Remembering things. I cant even describe it but looking back...it was crazy. It's like I was watching a replay of my night with Harry once. Maybe it was a flashback.

Harry and I had gone out one night and we came back to the hotel drunk as ever. We'd locked the door and were making out on the bed when I asked him to have sex with me. He turned on some music and we started off with foreplay as we usually did but then we actually got into it. He was about to reach for a condom when I cut him him off with a passionate kiss. After our erotic moment, we laid there breathless. The same song had been playing all night. Harry got up and ran me a bath while I laid there and when he returned to me he carried me to the bath where we both sat there, cuddling.

I paused my music and typed away on my phone. I had to text Harry.

Code green.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as James entered the room.
"Are you alright Eroda?" He asked me.
"Im pregnant" I whispered